2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission

This week is the last week that 2Hearts will be airing. This also means that their plan to reveal their relationship is getting nearer.

Last night SarawatTine finished their work late night and Tine decide to scram on Sarawat's apartment.

Tine is sleeping soundly leaning to his right side until suddenly he feels something bothered him. He feels like there is something roaming around on his body. He open his eyes slowly and cautiously, not want the other realized he has been awake.

There from the corner of his eyes he sees Sarawat seems looking something on his body. Sarawat pulled his short little bit but luckily he wears underwear under it. But when he senses that Sarawat tries to pull his underwear as well his hand swiftly caught that hand making Sarawat jolts away at the sudden act.

"What are you doing?" Tine fully awake now, he pulled up his short and sits straight facing Sarawat while his hand still not let go of Sarawat's hand.

"Err.. nothing.hahaha" Sarawat says as he laugh sheepishly.

Tine not buying it. There is indeed something.

"Don't lie. You are not good at lying" Tine voices suddenly become stern.

Sarawat's mind suddenly work out to think what excuses he gonna use to Tine about his behaviour just now. He can't let Tine know about that. Not yet.

"Nah.. actually I find cockroaches climbing up on the bed while we sleep that's why I-"

"Shia!! Why don't you tell me earlier!" Tine cut off Sarawat's words and swiftly hop on Sarawat's lap. Both of his hand grip tightly around Sarawat's neck like his life depends on it.

'This seems much better' Sarawat murmur, feeling happy inside.

He can smell the strawberry scent from Tine's body as Tine used his strawberry body wash. He place his hand at Tine waist to support him.

While Sarawat enjoy Tine sit on his lap, Tine eyes went right to left to find the coackroaches. He don't really fond of animal especially the one that can fly and has tiny leg. He scares like hell now.

"Phi.. phi.. did you hear me?" Tine pop up the bubbles thought on Sarawat's mind.

"Huh.. I think the coackroaches still around. Better you don't move too much. I'm afraid it will come here again" Sarawat enjoy teasing Tine. He likes the idea when Tine sit on his laps. He would like to enjoy this feeling little longer.

Tine freaks out when he hears that. He tighten his hold around Sarawat's neck. His eyes still roaming around their surrounding. Afraid the insects will jump out of sudden from anywhere

"You smell nice Tine" Sarawat can't help but mutters that words. His nose nuzzles around Tine's neck.

Tine feels shock at the same time ticklish at Sarawat sudden words and acts.

"Phi.. what are you doing? I feel ticklish" Tine giggles when Sarawat keeps doing that to him.

Sarawat stops but when Tine doesn't get replies from Sarawat his eyes look at Sarawat. Sarawat stares deeply on him without blink. Suddenly he feels warm on his cheeks.

He still not used when Sarawat stares at him like this. Not to mention their position right now seems wrong.

In the next seconds, Sarawat's lips on his. He can't help but reciprocate the kiss. Lately, they have kissed a lot. He admit it that he kind of miss Sarawat's lip when he don't get a kiss for one day.

Sarawat is a good kisser! He will never get enough of it. But at the same time he still feels butterflies inside everytime they kiss.

They pulled out after short out of breath. They pant heavily after pulled out from the passionate kiss. Sarawat want to continue but was stopped by Tine.