2Hearts 37 : Unexpected

At night in Tine house

Mew and Gulf cuddle on the bed ready to go to sleep but both frown when hearing someone knock the door of their room.

Mew stand up and walked up to the door and open it to find Tine standing there, somehow looking tired and gloomy.

"Tine?"

"Hmm.. sorry papi to bother you. Is papa already sleep?" Tine ask.

"Nah.. papa doesn't sleep yet, come in Tine" Mew invite Tine and walked up into his bed followed by Tine.

Gulf who see Tine's face cannot help to ask, "What's wrong baby?" He change his position to sitting.

Tine sit beside his papa.

"Hmm.. can I sleep with you tonight?" Tine asked hesitantly.

Gulf switch his gaze to his husband asking for understanding and Mew nodded his head.

"I will sleep in the guest room then"
Mew tell them.

"No..no.. I mean I want to sleep with both of you? Can I?" Tine know his request is childish but he need someone now.

He want someone to comfort him, to hug him without asking him anything. He just want to sleep in warm tonight. And that person who can give him that is his parents.

They understand him very well. They never force him but always give space while encourage or comfort him even they don't really know what happen. It looks like they have overview on some situation Tine's facing.

Mew has feels something is worng when he sees his son standing in front of his door. With Tine requested to sleep with them, he convinced that something has happen.

When Tine still younger, he often sleep with them or sometimes with his husband only. He will be kicked out of the room by his beloved husband. Mew smile inside when remember those time. But that's only when Tine's crying and he don't want Mew to see that.

"Aww.. why you so cute Tine. Come here. Of course you can sleep with us. Even you have grown up as a man now, but you are still our baby in our heart" Gulf patted on the bed between him and Mew as he smile.

Tine place himself between his papa and his papi. They are laying on the bed right now.

Tine's head laying on Gulf arm as Gulf hugging him with his other hand. While Mew also hugging his son from beside. He place his hand above Gulf arm.

"Tine, how your relationship with Sarawat? Did he treats you better?" Gulf actually try to find out what actually disturb his mind's son.

Tine smile when heard Sarawat's name.

"Nah.. he really good to me. He always treat me better. He made me smile and really caring for me" Tine said while smiling widely.

Mew just listen to his husband and his son conversation while caressing Tine's hair. He didn't really know how to engage. Just let his husband do the work.

"I'm glad you say that. Because if he didn't treat you better, I will ready to attack him even I'm his die hard fan" Gulf show his fierce face. But somehow it looks funny to Tine.

Tine chuckles seeing his papa while Mew beside dreamily admire his husband cuteness. If Tine's not here he will kiss that adorable face.

But suddenly Tine's face turn into frown.

"But, I don't know if I deserve him or not. Because he is too perfect for me. He always patience with me. You know right this is new to me. I'm inexperience and I'm afraid I will dissapointed him" Tine lets out what on his mind.