2Hearts 39 : Comforts

Sarawat sit beside Tine, worries. He can sense that Tine's body is tense. They just have happy moments today, until they arrived at Tine's house.

Tine's brother ask Sarawat to stay along and at that time they didn't know what's going on.

After Luke explains and they watch their social media account, finally they understand on what's going on.

"What do you think about it Tine?" Mew ask his son after they are being silent too long in the living room.

But after Tine keeps silent, Mew speak again,

"I don't think we need to worry about it, since that person in the video is your own brother" Mew looks at Luke.

"I think so too. Tine just need to clarify that. Because many fans and news thought that the person is Sarawat" Luke gives his opinions.

Luke at first really angry when he saw that video all over the twitter. He didn't mad at video itself because he knows the person in video was him and Tine while he comforting Tine before.

But what got he really mad is because some people tweet rude comment towards his brother.

He has read the comment. Some of them thought that was Sarawat and happy because they are real. And some of them said it's Tine privacy. So, Luke is okay with that.

But when people said Tine's like a whore hugging people around he can't stand it.

"I.. I don't know. How should I adressed it? Do I just need to post on my social media account to clarify it?" Tine speak after being silent. Sarawat secretly pat Tine's thigh to give him some courage.

"If you want, we can hold press conference to clarify that and introduce our family at the same time" Mew gives suggestion. He has high status in the industries. But his family matter still in private.

There are not many people knows actor Tine is their son. They only knows Luke. Is not they don't want to introduce Tine but Tine requested that.

Tine said he don't want anyone judging him by his family status. He wants to pave the way for his own success. He wants to prove that he can succes without his family status. And they respected his decision.

"No..No papi. I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want to let anyone knows my family. But I don't want you use your status and power to solve this. I know you capable to do so. But please, I want to solve it by myself" Tine's voice little bit sad.

"We understand Tine. Don't worry. Just you know, we all support you in whatever you decide. So, don't ever think you are alone" Luke said to his brother.

Tine nodded and smile little.

"I think that one, we need to discuss with manager and company tomorrow" Sarawat suddenly response to Tine's question while ago.

"Hmm.. I agree with Sarawat. As for now, don't think much about it. There nothing to worry about. Because you have done nothing's wrong" Mew assured his son.

"So, everything is clear now. Tine can go to his room to rest. And Sarawat..?" Gulf looks at Sarawat.

Before Sarawat can utters anything Tine speaks first,

"Can P'Sarawat stay here tonight, papa?" Tine ask.

Sarawat just wanna ask Tine, can he stay here tonight but now he didn't need to do so.

He feels little happy inside because usually Tine will keep to himself when problem arise. But this time he even asks his family for him to stay.

"Of course dear. Sarawat can stay here with you" Gulf said as he caress his son's hair.