2Hearts 34 : Reveal the relationship?

Gulf pulled off his car at the parking area and switch off the car engine. Before Tine rushing out, Gulf grab his son's hand.

"Wait. You need to wear this. Because there are many eyes on you. Remember, now you are an actor?" Gulf pass mask to Tine.

Tine realized that what his papa says is true. Because of worried he didn't even thought about that at all. Luckily his papa brought the mask and remind him about that.

The last things he want is to expose Sarawat admitted to hospital. It will cause a ruckus and trouble if the fans start to gather around hospital.

"Thank you, papa" Tine said as he feels grateful.

"It's okay. Now, let's go" Gulf said as he get out from the car as well.

"You want to meet Sarawat also?" Tine ask confused. He actually thankful if his papa accompany him.

"Of course dear. I cannot leave you facing this alone. Come on, let's go"

Tine walk beside his papa while his mind land on Sarawat.

Sarawat was placed at VIP room. When they arrived there, Tine see Sarawat's manager with Sarawat's mom and uncle.

"P'Eed.. Mom.. Uncle" Tine wai at them at same time.

They smile and wai at Tine.

"Oh Tine.. you come to see Sarawat?" Sarawat's mom ask him as she smile.

Tine nodded. But when Sarawat's mom look at his papa he immediately introduce his papa to them.

"Hmm. This is my papa" Tine introduce Gulf. Gulf smile and wai at all of them.

"Hmm.. Is Sarawat inside?" Tine ask.

"Yes.. He fall asleep just now. Don't worry Tine. He just need couple of rest. He is okay now" Sarawat's mom comfort him as she pat gently Tine's shoulder.

Tine let out a relieve sigh. "Can I see him now?"

"Yes.. of course. We will leave to you then, because we need to grab some food" Sarawat's uncle interrupt.

"Okay, I will take a look for him for awhile" Tine agrees.

He and Gulf enter the VIP room. When he enters the room, his eyes roaming into the room and stop at where Sarawat is laying.

There some wire connected to him and his face looks pale. Seeing Sarawat weak like this is not normal for him.

He approached Sarawat's bed and his gaze fall on Sarawat's face. The face that always show handsomeness and coolness, now full of tiredness.

Gulf glance at his son. Sure, there is special feeling shown on Tine's face for Sarawat. It's obvious from Tine reaction.

He then touch his son's shoulder make Tine jolted out a bit but look at his papa anyway.

"Sorry Tine.. I will go out for awhile to find food for you. I know you didn't eat yet after coming back from shooting"

Tine nodded weakly. He take a sit on the chair beside Sarawat and just keep looking at him. He admits that he miss Sarawat so much.

He take Sarawat's hand and caress it gently as he didn't want Sarawat wake up from that touch.

He didn't know when he fall asleep while his hands still on Sarawat.

==========

Sarawat's mom and Gulf enter the room slowly but froze at the scene in front of them.

There Sarawat has waking up looking fondly at Tine while Tine is sleeping. Tine's head on the side of the bed.

Not only that, Sarawat's hand is caressing Tine's hair with a smile.