2Hearts 36 : The hatred

At company restroom

"I really love BrightWin in 2Hearts. Did you watch them?" Fong ask his friend excitedly.

"You mean the series where P'Sarawat and.. what that rookie's name??" Im paused try to remember.

"Tine.." Fong tell him.

"Ahh.. Tine.. Hmm I try to watch since everyone is hype for that series. But I don't find it interesting. It's quite boring.. and their chemistry is off" Im replies with flat voice while washes his hand.

Fong shocked when heard his colleague said that.

"Hey, I never heard anyone talk bad about the series. Are you jealous or what?" Fong a bit mad.

"Now, you heard it. Is it wrong if I don't like it? Of course our senior, Sarawat is great. He portrays his character very well. But the rookie seems off. He is far from Sarawat's level. If I watch the series later it's only because of P'Sarawat" Im lets out his opinion.

Fong's mouth open when he heard Im speak of Tine like that.

He and Im are colleagues same company with Tine and Sarawat. They knows each other not so long time ago. They debuted as actor in same batch a few years before Tine's batch.

He is aware that Im admire his senior, Sarawat. So, it's shocked him when he heard Im said like that about the series.

"Nong Tine is good tho. He even good than us whom debut first than him. He acts so well until I forgot this is his first series. Of course the level is not the same because Sarawat has more experience but still for me Tine really live to his character well" Fong defend his nong.

"Are you kidding me? Did you just say that Tine is better than us. Uhh.. I don't know why everyone said he's good when I can see clearly he's not that experience. Maybe you and others just fall for his cuteness" Im speak with annoyance voice.

"So, what if he's cute. Yes.. He's cute. So, what's the matter? His cuteness does not related with his acting. Why you seems hate him so much?"

"Did I say I hate him? I just don't like the way he come into this industry. He has big connection in this company. He's fucking rich so he can do anything with it. I don't like brat boy like him who depends on his family and connection to achieve something" Im try reasoning his act towards Tine.

"I really can't believe you say something like this. So, this is about jealousy right? How do you know he enter the company through connection? Are you just listen to the rumor and choose to believe that?" He shouted. This time Fong really mad at Im.

"And why you get mad at me? Why defend him so much? Do you like him so much? What I said is true. If you don't want to believe it's okay. But don't get mad at me! I did nothing wrong!" Im defend himself after being shouted by Fong.

They are now at restroom in company building. Their voice echoes in that room.

"You know what.. I really disappointed with you" Fong said that and walk up to the door without looking at Im. He open the door and smash the door making loud sounds.

Im feels very angry right now. He did nothings wrong. Why everyone pleased with Tine? Even Sarawat likes Tine. Sarawat used to give him moral support before Tine comes.

Of course the only thing Sarawat did was just said some short encourage words like "it's okay, you can do it" "good luck" " Try again". But it's meaningful to him.

But after Tine comes, Sarawat always together with Tine. He rarely sees Sarawat since then.

He then walk up to the door and left the bathroom.