2Hearts 8 : Luke Voyage

At SBE company

"Hey, nong Tine! What happen to your hand?" Kay approached him looking worried.

Hearing that, Mix and Singto also approached Tine.

Sarawat was laying not so far from them. He planned to take a nap for a while but something interests him more than his sleep. He takes a quick glance towards them.

"Oh.. nothing Phee.. just hot water spilled on my hand" Tine answered as he looking back at his hand.

"Awww.. must be hurt" Mix asked concern ashe put his hand on Tine shoulder.

"Yeahh.. yesterday kinda hurt a little bit. But now it's okay naa" Tine assured them.

"Next time please take care naa" Singto told him as he pat Tine's back.

"Okay.. Phee" Tine smile seeing his friends and P' concern towards him. He's grateful for that.

They continue their conversation while Tine once a while let out loud laugh filled the large room.

Sarawat didn't bother to join. He just want to close his eyes. But his ear still open though. Hence, when he heard Tine laugh he will open his eyes a little.(AN: 👀)

They all immersed with the conversation while suddenly there's someone who's tall, handsome and really cool walking in straight towards them.

All the girls inside the room whispered to each other as to who is that person.

"Who is he?"

"I don't think I ever see him here"

"Is it a new actor?"

"So handsome!"

"Obviously my type!"

Then, that person walked straight towards Tine carefully and stand behind him. He then make gesture not to tell Tine.

Tine then look confused as to why his friend and others in the room stop talking and looking at him.

Then, Tine feels someone hug him from the back.

"I miss you my baby Tinee.." That person hand placed tightly around Tine waist and his chin was placed on Tine shoulder.

Sarawat jolted up hearing someone called Tine as his baby. He seat upright. He then looked at the scene in front of him.

Tine didn't need to see the person who hugged him. He knows really well who's this person.

"Phee.. let me go naa" Tine try to pulled out the hand that glue at his waist. Looking at people in the room, he knows later there will be rumor circulated about this person with him.

"Tine, who is that?" Kay asked his nong after he see Tine not so comfortable with that gentleman gesture.

He can feel dangerous vibe from this person. He need to protect his nong from any threat.

"Oh.. hai cutie" Tine disbelieved when the person called his P'Kay cutie. Kay also shocked with that.

"I am.. "

Before the person completed his sentence, Tine rushingly pulled him towards the door.

"Aii Tine~~~ what are you doing. Let me introduce myself first"

"No.. no.. let's go" Tine didn't care the other whinning. Right now, he just want to pull this guy and out from this room.

All of them are left speechless. And Sarawat didn't have the mood to sleep anymore. He just stare towards the door that just closed behind. (AN: someone is jealous~~😏)

"Eh, I think I have seen him somewhere!" Jennie said with loud voice.

Everyone was looking at her. Seems everyone was interested to know who the person that was dragged by Tine just now.

"If I remember correctly, he's CEO of company"

"How did you manage to know about CEO?" The other asked her interested with the topic. (AN: oh come on.. It's Jennie girlss 🙈)

"No.. like this. I have seen him with P'Aof, then I asked P'Aof about him. You know just for fangirling. And P'Aof give me that information. You can google his company. That's why when he walked in I feel familiar.

"If I remember correctly everyone called him Luke Voyage"

"Luke Voyage?!" there's this one girls shouted the said name. Then she continue, "I think I have seen him in the magazine. Oh my god! He's even more handsome in real life that's why I didn't noticed him.

"What relationship does this cool Luke Voyage have with Tine?" All of them curious.

The same question lingered in Sarawat head.

'Luke Voyage, huh?! It doesn't sound cool at all!' Sarawat mocked the said person inside his heart. (AN: ai'wat.. admit it! u are just jealous now 😂)

.....

AN: I have added Luke inside this story just to make this story more interesting. Next chapter I will reveal Luke character and his POV. After this maybe we can see Sarawat will take action.😏🙈 And don't forget there's mix, kay and singto also.