2Hearts 17 : Sarawat becomes bold lately

At Sarawat apartment

After processing on what happen in his mind, Tine gasp. Feeling embarassed all over the place.

Seeing Sarawat smirked in front of him didn't help at all.

He then running fast towards bathroom not forgot to grab a towel and clothes before he closed the bathroom door.

Inside bathroom, Tine looking at the mirror. He touched his face because it really red like a tomato.

"What the heck I did last night? Why I end up on Sarawat's lap?" Tine palm his face.

He will ask Sarawat later.

While Sarawat outside cannot hide his smile after on what happened.

At first, he was shocked when he woke up, Tine's head was on his leg but then chuckles seeing Tine's mouth was slightly open.

When he sees Tine uncomfortable with that position he move Tine's head on his lap as he sit up his upper body and leaning on the headboard.

He didn't know why but his hand move to Tine's hair as he caressing Tine's hair slowly.

He looks at Tine's face, this is first time in his life he find a male has this adorable and cute looking face.

Then his eyes transfer on Tine's full lips. Tine really has beautiful lips, in fact this person is all beautiful inside and outside.

Without he realized his hand already on Tine's lip. He trace slowly the lips with his index finger tip.

He remember his conversation with Man and Boss last week about him fallen in love wit Tine.

While caressing Tine's lip, he put his hand on his chest as want to check on something.

His heart skip a bit and a little faster than usual.

'Is it really love? Or just an affectionate feeling of Phee towards his nong?'

Suddenly Tine's pout his lip while Sarawat's hand still on there and this make Sarawat jolted up a bit

After realized what he has done he shook his head and shook Tine's body softly to wake him up.

He didn't know what will happen if he let Tine continue to sleep on his lap.

And Tine reaction seems hilarious to him.

After Tine went to bathroom Bright walked out from his room to prepare breakfast for them.

==============

After Tine take a shower he went to the kitchen because of the good smell coming from there.

And there he sees Sarawat in his simple Black shirt, preparing breakfast for them.

"Ohooo.. smell so good!" Tine speak seeing Sarawat didn't notice his appearance.

Sarawat looking towards Tine.

"You sure take a long time in shower, princess" Sarawat teasing Tine as he looking at Tine wearing his shirt and pant.

Tine smile sheepishly.

"Help me prepare this breakfast on the plate" Sarawat ordered Tine as he shows the food on the kitchen's counter.

"Noted Sir Sarawat" Tine said happily.

Both of them prepare the food cooked by Sarawat by arranged them on the kitchen table and after done they started to enjoy the food.

While enjoying his food, Win sitting there uncomfortably.

"Tine why are you moving so much" Sarawat ask after no sign of Tine to stop fidgeting on his seat.

"Err.. err.. nothing. Justt.. err" Tine contemplated to ask about this morning incident.

Sarawat kinda have an idea on what disturbing Tine's mind.

He smirk and then asked, "Is it about the incident happen this morning. How you sleep soundly hugging my body" Sarawat cannot help to tease Tine.

"What?! Heyyy.. Don't lie to me!" Tine didn't believe that he sleep while hugging this Sarawat body.

 Don't lie to me!" Tine didn't believe that he sleep while hugging this Sarawat body

'Why Sarawat became so bold lately! Teasing me like that! Huh.. so embarasing!' Tine scream in his heart.

"I didn't lie though. It was half true. You were hugging my leg instead of my body when I woke up this morning.

Sarawat explain the incident happen.

"Then why I ended up on your lap instead" Tine said without really thinking on what he had saying.

However, when those words left his mouth Tine feels so wrongs. Silent engulf their space.

Sarawat who's aware of the awkwardness from Tine's words clear his throat.

"Ehemm.. It was because I'm afraid your neck were going to break. You keep on tossing around on my leg" Sarawat explain again.

Tine thinking for a while,

"Then why didn't you put my head on the bed then?" Tine ask innocently.

That's when Sarawat realized he likes the idea of Tine's head on his lap more instead of bed.

But what he didn't like is when Tine's head full of question. Not he didn't want to anwser but he also didn't know.

"Yahh.. stop the Q & A game right now. Let finished this breakfast. We have to go to shooting location after this" Sarawat cut Tine question as he gulp a water and continue eating his food.

Tine pout his mouth unsatisfied with Sarawat suggestion.

.......

AN: Okay, we will move to another location in the next chapter. Tine why bother to ask Sarawat many question. It is clear though.. Just ask you heart 🤭