2Hearts 22 : Love counsel

A few days later

They have completed the filming of 2Hearts series a few days ago.

Tine at the company with his other colleagues.

In this few days, he didn't see Sarawat at all. After Sarawat kiss him that night, he never saw him.

He didn't know why the other kiss him on that night. Sarawat didn't even come back to their room after the party ended.

And what make Tine quite disappointed is tomorrow morning he found out that Sarawat already went off first, not join them by bus.

But why he feels disappointed though? He didn't know.

He's washing his hand in the toilet as he mind lost in his own thought.

"Hey Tine.. Are you okay?" Kay come towards Tine.

"Huh..  I'm okay Phee" Tine smile softly as he close the tap water.

"Tine I want to ask you something" Kay whispered to Tine's ear as he pulled the other to the corner.

"Emm. What is it Phee? Why you look suspicious?" Tine asked the older as he found the other behaviour is strange

"Nothing.. Just I wanna ask. Did you know Luke Voyage? The one that you drag from here before. I mean what's your relationship with him?" Kay asked with a low voice.

Tine widen his eyes. Then he speak.

"Why you ask Phee? Is there something wrong?" Tine didn't reply Kay's question instead his asked back.

"Hmm.. this guy has message me on line chat. He introduced himself as Luke Voyage and when I see his profile picture I remember he's the one with you before. He even tell me to ask you about him" Kay explain to Tine.

"What? How did he get your line ID. I never give to him though" Tine shocked by his brother action.

"What do you mean by that? I don't understand"

Tine sigh and he looks to their surrounding and then back to Kay.

"Luke Voyage is my brother Phee. His real name is Luke Metawin" Tine whispered.

This time turned Kay to open his eyes wider.

"Your brother??" Kay unconsciously speak out that loud.

"Shhh.. phee. Slow your voice"

"Ahh.. okay2. I'm sorry. I'm shocked. I didn't expect you have a brother. Everyone who see you and him that day assume he is your special one. Especially the gossip girls" Kay chuckles.

"Yeah.. he is my brother. He has asked me before to introduce you to him. But I thought he just plays a joke and not serious. So I don't mind him"

"I think he just make fun of me. But where did he get my line ID if you are not the one give to him"

"Maybe he got it from P'Aof. He's friend with him"

"I bet you are correct" Kay give a sigh.

"So, what my brother message you?" Tine asked as he grins toward his phee.

"Huh..nothing really. He keeps texting me nonstop because I don't reply his every single message. What's wrong with you brother actually"

Tine laughing when he heard the older didn't reply his brother chat. He has idea to tease his brother later.

"Maybe he's interested in you. Who knows" Tine give suggestion.

"Hey.. don't said that. Whom will interested with guy like me. I have nothing compare to him. He's so handsome as he can get any girl with one finger snap"