2Hearts 33 : Terrible day

Next day..

Sarawat feeling weak waking up this morning. Last night, he kept waking up in the middle of the night as his stomach feels uncomfortable. He even let out all the content from dinner in Tine's house yesterday.

He has contacted his manager that he's not feeling well. He still want to attend work and ask the manager to fetch him from his apartment.

 He still want to attend work and ask the manager to fetch him from his apartment

He need to take photo for some brand that he endorse. He tries his best to give out the best even his body feels weak. He has took the medicine however the uncomfortable feeling didn't go away.

The brand endorser shocked that Sarawat can pulled out even though he is sick. He want to postpone but this guy here want to continue. He thinks that Sarawat is truly profesional.

After finished taking photoshoot, Sarawat feel lightheaded for awhile. He walk to the cushion and sit there while hold his head.

His manager come rushing towards him as he feels worries of Sarawat.

"Are you okay? Let's go to the hospital. You can change first" Sarawat's manager said. Sarawat only nodded his head.

He stand up to go to the fitting room, but suddenly he feels the floor under him shake and everything is shake as well and his surrounding become blurr slowly.

And that's when suddenly everything become black and before he could know, he already on the floor. Before his eyes close, the last thing he heard his manager called his name out loud.

=========

At School Rangers Shooting..

Today, Tine with his colleague shoot for School Ranger special episode. This is first time Tine shoot without Sarawat after his acting debut.

He quite nervous as usually Sarawat will always cover for him when they are together. But Sarawat said to him this is good for his careers growth. And he agrees on that because they can't be together all the time, right.

Now, they are having a break. It's noon and everybody looks tired because the weather is quite hot.

They are having a meal together. Tine sitting there with his senior and just enjoy his lunch because the food provided really delicious.

Then he heard, one of the senior is talking about something related to Sarawat. He stops eating and try to focus on the conversation.

"What happen to him actually?" Guy asked.

"I don't know the details. His manager didn't explain the cause. He just tell me that he is sick and faint after finished photoshoot" Lee said as his face looks worried as well. Lee is one of Sarawat's close friend also beside Boss and Man.

When Tine heard the word faint, his eyes widen. His heart beating fast. He urge to ask the senior but he's afraid that he will be rude to interrupt them like that.