2Hearts 30 : Unfocused

"Tine!! Come for breakfast first!" Gulf called his son after seeing Tine rushing to downstair.

Tine who running towards the door turning his way to his papa instead.

"Papa.. sorry I will eat later. I'm late and Sarawat will be arrived at any second" Tine said as he peck his papa cheeks and running again towards the door.

"I want to see Sarawat also!" Gulf running after Tine. Remember, he is Sarawat's fan?

"No papa.. no..no.. we gonna late if you meet him now. I will invite him later" Tine panic after seeing his papa come near to him. He pushed his papa back inside the house and closed the main door.

He knows his papa very well. He will hold them if he sees Sarawat now. And Sarawat will feel guilty and will entertain her even they are late.

Gulf only can blink his eyes after Tine closed the door in front of his face. He then giggles alone and walk away to the kitchen.

"Honey, why are you giggling there? Is there anything funny?" Mew asked seeing his husband weird behaviour.

"Nahh.. Tine tell me he will invite Sarawat here later. Finally, I can meet my idol" Gulf said with his dreamy face.

"Oh.. I thought that I am your idol?" Mew asked sulking with his husband.

"Hubby.. how can you compare yourself with idol. Idol is only for me to fanboying only for moment. You are my sweetheart, for me to love for the rest of my life" Gulf said as he smiles at Mew.

"Oh.. really.." Mew said as he rise his eyebrow and move closer to Gulf. Gulf noticed his husband flirty eyes.

"I know what inside your mind right now. But now we gonna eat breakfast. So, can you called Luke, husband?" Gulf laugh as Mew's make a funny face.

With heavy steps Mew then walked to upstair to called his son for a breakfast.

=========

Tine enter Sarawat' car rushingly. After Tine inside his car, Sarawat drive off from Tine's house.

Tine looks beautifully dashing today. With this beautiful smile of him, it's impossible if anyone will not fall for his Tine. Even a guy will like him.

Even his friend at last celebration party keep compliment Tine for his beautiful looks and has pretty smile.

They even dare to say at his face that if Tine is a girl they would like to date him. How much he wants to say at their face that Tine is belong to him.

He then glance at the person beside him. Tine keep quite since he enter the car making Sarawat little worried.

"Tine.. are you okay?"

"Huh? Ah.. I'm okay.. Just.. hmm" Tine paused his sentence. Actually he didn't tell Sarawat yet about his family.

Yeah.. Sarawat know his mother has passed away when he was kid. Then his father has remarried. But Sarawat didn't know that his father is married with a guy.

And he need to invite Sarawat to his house later as he has promised with his mummy. So, how should he tell Sarawat about this?

"Just what.. Tine?" Tine keep looking at his hand.. He's thinking. How should he addressed this to Sarawat.

"Hmm.. I will tell you after work. Is that okay?" Tine said as his gaze switch to Sarawat.

"Huh.. sure.. okay" Sarawat said as his eyes focused on the road but his mind linger on what probably Tine will tell him.

He didn't want to force Tine to tell him. But at the same time he's worried. Knowing Tine who sometimes like to keep his trouble to himself making him even more worried.