2Hearts 18 : Love Scene

At shooting location

Sarawat and Tine arrived around 9.30 am, 35 minutes before the shooting start. They get ready for make up.

Today they will shoot many scene as this is the finishing love story between Bright and Win in 2Hearts series.

But still they need to shoot another last scene while they are on a trip at countryside later, that scene will be inserted on previous episode.

Basically today shooting is important as it is the ending of BrightWin love life story.

They sit next to each other while waiting for the shooting to start.

There a few of staff around there to prepare for today's filming.

"Last night both of you are together, right?" One of the staff talk to them as he work on his things at the same time.

"Yeahh. I see that on instagram. Both of you post the picture at the same time" another staff speak.

"It caused an uproar last night in the twitter because of that photo" the first staff speak again.

"The series didn't even release yet but both of u have already catch some of their attention. This series will be great hit!"another staff spoken.

Sarawat and Tine smile hearing the staff conversation.

They both aware that some of fans really go crazy about their posting last night and Tine feels so happy because so many fans are waiting for their series to be released.

"And you know what's more interesting?" P'Champ suddenly join the conversation.

Sarawat just stay in stoic expression as his hand grab a bottle of water to relieve his thirsty.

While Tine looks at P'Champ interested to hear what the Director want to say.

"They even come here together today! And look at Tine" all the staff there look at Tine as they were told to.

Tine also looks at himself confused to why P'Champ point out to him.

"He even wore Sarawat's clothes! Like true husband and wife!" P'Champ said  excitedly as he winks his eyes at Sarawat.

Sarawat chocked his water at that statement. He looks at Tine.

Damn! Tine blushing so hard and his cheeks become red like chilli sos.

"Aisshh Phee.." Sarawat try to cover himself from the embarassing while he secretly eyeing Tine beside him who go mute after the staff teasing them. More to shy 😳

All the staff laughing at them.

Then P'Champ told them to get ready for the shooting.

They start shooting take a break once a while, then continue shooting until night.

Sarawat and Tine taking a quick break before shoot their last scene for today.

"I forgot to ask you this morning. Did your knees still hurt?" Sarawat asked Tine concerned about Tine's last night wound.

"Nahh.. It's okay now Phee. Last night the wound got dried, and I think it will heal soo"

"Luckily you don't injured yourself badly. Otherwise how we will film tonight scene" Sarawat told Tine without thinking further.

Actually, tonight scene is love scene between Bright and Win. In this scene they need to be intimate on bed.

So when Sarawat saying like that he cannot help to think how will he act in this scene.