#14

Shuhua POV
the food finally came and i was so damn hungry. i stuffed the food in my mouth.

"woah, chill, no one's gonna steal your food" yuqi said.

i just looked at her and giving her the 'shut up, i do whatever i want' face. she then chuckled and went back to eating her food.

Miyeon POV
i heard what yuqi said and i turned to look at shuhua, her face was so stuffed up, she look so cutee jdhs. she look like a chubby hamster oml. i smiled unknowingly while looking at her. then, i heard a voice.

"yah. what are you looking at?" soojin said.

i then shook my head and said "no one." then went back to eating my food. soojin then looked to the side where i was looking at and giggled. "what?" i asked.

"you were looking at shuhua weren't you?" soojin asked.

"no!" i said defensively.

"woah, chill. i was just saying" soojin said while laughing. i then rolled my eyes and went back to eat again.
- - - -
~minutes passed~
- - - -
we finished eating and we went to walk around the mall for awhile and decided to go home since everyone was tired.

Yuqi POV
"minnie unnie" i called.

"yea?" she asked while facing me.

"can i sleep at your house today, it's nearer and i'm lazy to go back to my house. but will your dad be there?"

"sure, you can sleep at my house. my dad is at a business trip in australia. but you have to ask your mum first." minnie said.

"okay." i said as i took out my phone to call my mum.

"hello?"

"hi, can i sleep at minnie unnie house? i'm lazy to go back home, it's too far and i'm tired."

"you're lazy? is that excuse to just sleep at minnie's house? you have your own house to sleep at why do you have to go to minnie's house to sleep?"

"please please please, i already said i was tired and our house is so far."

"i can fetch you."

"no thanks. please can i just sleep minnie's house"

"fine, then don't come back home tomorrow if you sleep at her house"

"are you having mood swings or what?" i asked feeling irritated , she could just say either yes or no she doesn't have to say so much oml.

"why are you so rude? fine fine, just go, then don't come back."

"mum, chill. i'm just asking. so is it a yes or no."

"no."

"bruh. why not?"

"why are you so rebellious?"

"oh my god mum. it's not like this is the first time i'm sleeping at her house."

"ok fine, go. be back by tomorrow. just eat dinner at her house i'm not going to cook for you."

"k thanks bye" i said out of irritation. i then hung up and sighed.

"so did she allow?" minnie asked with a confusing look as my mum and i were so called "fighting".

"yea yea. i'm eating dinner at your house tomorrow just saying, she ain't gonna cook for me."

"wha- i don't know how to cook." minnie said.

"i know."

"oh uhm okay. let's go then."