#8

[ shuhua pov ]

just as i was having the time of my life, a girl that i used to be friends with just had to come here, i don't even know why she's here, like there are so many other school's to transfer to, but she JUST had to transfer here ugh.

she's none other than, somi.

she walked up to me with a smirk, "surprised seeing you here.. yeh shuhua."

"likewise" i said while rolling my eyes.

"aren't you glad to see me here?" somi asked while staring at me.

"yes! very glad!" i said with sarcasm in my tone.

"i'm glad to see myself too" somi replied with sarcasm.

"see yourself? as in, see how ugly and how you're such a bitch? hm relatable mother fucker." i said while staring deep into her eyes.

"bitch!" somi shouted and stomped away.

'coward' i thought to myself and smirked.

"well what was that all about?" soojin asked.

"she's just a toxic friend i had when i was in primary school. nothing to worry about."

"she seems pretty rude" soyeon said and minnie nodded her head in agreement.

"she is." i said as i took out the wrapper of my sandwich and took a bite of it.

"didn't know you were that savage lol." yuqi said and laughed.

"well, now you know." i said and chuckled.

as i was eating my sandwich, i suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder, i turned around to see tzuyu standing behind me looking nervous.

"yes tzuyu? why do you look so nervous?" i asked as i looked at her nervous face.

"uhm.. can i talk to you privately?" tzuyu asked.

"sure."

"yuqi too." tzuyu said while looking at yuqi and i saw minnie sighed and looked down.

"yea ok."yuqi replied.

we walked to the school garden and sat on one of those benches that were in the garden. "so what's up?" i asked tzuyu.

"i just wanna ask, like, uhm, how to ask someone to be your girlfriend?" tzuyu asked shyly.

"oooo, who's that girlll?" yuqi asked teasingly.

"ehh.. uhm. sana." tzuyu said and i saw her cheeks turned a little pink.

"ooooo" yuqi and i said teasingly and smirked.

"yah! stop it! so how?"

"uhm, just confess?" i said while shrugging my shoulders.

"yea, just go for it." yuqi said while nodding her head in agreement.

"you sure?" tzuyu asked in doubt.

"yea of course." i replied.

"aight.. okay then. i'll text y'all in the group chat with elkie later." tzuyu said.

"okay." yuqi and i replied and smiled.

"let's go back to the canteen" tzuyu said as she stood up and the three of us walked back to the canteen.

{ after school }

[ yuqi pov ]

"so what did tzuyu talk to you and shuhua about?" minnie asked out of curiosity.

"nothing much really, just about how to confess to sana."

"oo i see, sana's lucky to have someone like tzuyu." minnie said while continue walking beside me and i just nodded my head in agreement.

everyday after school, i would listen to music from my airpods but i decided not to today because minnie is walking home with me, but i got really bored since minnie wasn't even talking to me and the walk was quiet as hell so i decided to just use my airpods and listen to music.

as we walked, suddenly, i felt someone pull me to the side. i got a shock of my damn life bruh. i then looked at minnie cluelessly and took out my airpods. "yah! yuqi! be more careful next time! don't blast music in your ears and keep a lookout in front for cars! you almost got banged by a damn car. if i weren't here, you're most probably dead okay!" minnie reprimanded.

"yes minnie unnie.. sorry." i said while smiling showing that i'm alright.

"let's go." minnie said while holding my hand to make sure i don't almost get into an accident again. i kept my airpods in my pocket and talked to minnie on the way home.

[ shuhua pov ]

i walked home with miyeon and the walk home was not quiet at all, miyeon just kept ranting and ranting about what happened during bio class since i'm not in the same class as her.

apparently, someone went to her and took her worksheet and tore it or something. damn. why would that person do that, and the teacher scolded miyeon for having a torn worksheet aight- she's still ranting oh my goodness, how long is she gonna rant for.

"yah yah, can you just chill, i'm bored and can't listen to your rants anymore, yes i get it the person tore your worksheet it's that person's fault not yours, so the teacher doesn't have the rights to scold you, okay. you don't have to keep repeating. so, please. dont keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it's very annoying. can we talk about something else" i interrupted her rant and when i was saying that it sounded like i was rapping because i said that all in one breath.

"oops, sorry. okay uhm. what about your idol?" miyeon asked.

"what idol?"

"didn't you say you like her a lot or something. you used to have a crush on her, i don't even know if you still have a crush on her.." miyeon said but towards the end it became softer.

"why did your tone become softer lol. are you jealous?" i asked teasingly.

"n-no!" miyeon stuttured.

"don't worry, i like you as much." i said and miyeon just kept quiet.

A/N: okay y'all, this is a long chapter ;-; i hope you liked it. 🤧 i've been gaming oh my goodness ;-; anyways,, thanks for supporting ilyall 🥺❤️