#12

let's fast forward to when shuhua wakes up..

Miyeon's POV
i was holding shuhua's hand until i felt her hands moved. i took my hands off her hands and looked at her.

"yuqi ah, yuqi!" i shouted.

"what?"

"s-shuhua is waking up!" i said with tears forming in my eyes.

"w-what?! i'll get the doctor" yuqi said and called for the doctor.

shuhua's eyes opened and she looked around the room.

"w-where am i?" shuhua stuttered.

"you're in the hospital, shuhua-ssi" doctor arin said.

shuhua then looked at yuqi,tzuyu and elkie.

"yuqi? tzuyu? elkie? where am i? who is she?" shuhua asked and pointed to me.

i was so shocked when she asked who i was, she doesn't remember me?

"uhm.. shuhua? you don't know who she is?" yuqi asked while pointing to me.

"no?"

"shuhua yah.. it's me." i said while holding shuhua's wrist.

Shuhua's POV
this random girl, just said who she was, and held my wrist, who the hell is she?

i yanked my hands out of her grip and said, "who are you?"

"it seems like she's suffering from amnesia, as the impact was quite hard when she fell on the floor. and her head hit the road. she might be suffering from amnesia because of that" doctor arin explained.

"ah.. i see.." the random girl said.

"and she would only remember the ones that she has been really close with since she was young, and that might be yuqi, tzuyu and elkie. am i right?" doctor arin asked.

"yea." yuqi said.

"yes so that's it. uhm shuhua ssi, i know you can't remember much now but don't force yourself to remember things otherwise you would get headaches. take care" doctor arin said as she walked out of my room.

"uhm. yuqi." i whispered as i tapped her.

"yes?" yuqi asked.

"在我旁边的女生是谁?她有一点美(whos the girl beside me? she's kinda pretty)"i asked yuqi in chinese and tzuyu and elkie started laughing.

"what?" i asked as i glared at them.

"你的女朋友(your girlfriend)" tzuyu said while giving me a cheeky smile and elkie just nodded in agreement.

yuqi was laughing, and the rest of the girls in the room was confused at what we were talking about.

"hi what's your name?" i turned around and asked the girl.

"hi, i'm miyeon" miyeon said while smiling.

"nice to meet you! sorry i couldn't remember you, but i'm sure you made me happy before i got into an accident!" i replied.

"it's fine, and i guess you could say that i made you happy. don't force yourself to remember anything okay. i'll always be by your side." miyeon said while holding my hand.

"okay then." i said and smiled.

A/N: hi oml, it's alrdy july, that's fast, ugh, i've been busy, studying and preparing for exams. so i'm tryna update as fast as i can; sorry 🥺 hope you like this chapter!! 🥺❤️