#11

Yuqi's POV
'shuhua yah.. when are you gonna wake up? i miss you shuhua yah.. wake up will you?' i thought as tears starts forming in my eyes. and i broke down immediately after.

because of my sobs, miyeon ran over to me immediately and comforted me, i knew that she knows the reason why i was crying so she didn't say a word and just hugged me.

"i wish i was in shuhua's place.. why must it be her that got into an accident?" i mumbled.

after about 30 minutes of crying, i finally calmed down and minnie came into the room along with tzuyu and sana.

minnie came towards me and hugged me as she saw me wiping tears from my eyes. "yah yuqi, why are you crying? this is like the millionth time you've cried over shuhua." minnie said.

"okay, that was just an overstatement, don't take it too seriously" minnie said again and hugged me tighter.

"if your childhood best friend encountered something shuhua encountered, wouldn't you be like me?" yuqi asked and rolled her eyes.

"i mean. yea of course, but don't cry too much." minnie comforted which is obviously not helping but the feeling of warmth when she's hugging me is helping.

tzuyu took out her phone and sat at another chair beside shuhua's bed and started gaming.

she was playing shuhua's favourite game, call of duty. 'shuhua yah, look at tzuyu, she's playing your favourite game. come on, this shows how much she loves and misses you. so just wake up..' i thought to myself as if shuhua could hear me.

~after a few hours~
Miyeon's POV
i've been playing my phone for so long now and everybody already came.

"hey y'all i'm gonna get food, y'all want anything?" i asked.

"yea sure, just get me whatever you're gonna buy." soojin said and the rest agreed.

yuqi decided to follow me since she wanted to get her minds off certain things. i don't know what man, but yea she's following me.

"so what are your thoughts?" yuqi asked me out of a sudden.

"thoughts on?" i asked confusingly

"thoughts on whether shuhua is going to wake up or not."

"why are you suddenly asking this?"

"just thought of it."

"of course i'm sad, hopefully she'll wake up." i said while looking down.

yuqi just nodded her head. we finally reached the convenience store near the hospital. i got some sandwiches, drinks , sweets and chocolates.

after paying we walked back to shuhua's room, it was a really quiet walk. like really quiet, yuqi was feeling very down, tired from crying i think. i'm feeling sad too. just, missing the warmth when shuhua hugs me and whenever she teases me. ugh i miss it all!

when we got back to shuhua's room, we placed the bags of foods and drinks on the table and everyone came to take the foods that they wanted.

while eating, flashbacks started coming, i don't know why it had to be in front of everyone, and specifically when i am eating.

flashback on when shuhua was the one in the group that made us all laugh, the one that made us smile through the toughest time when each of us had, the one that made us happy all the time, the one that gave us all a feeling of warmth, and now she's also the one that made us sad..

shuhua, when will you wake up, if you aren't waking up, i swear, i'm gonna do what you did when you're mother passed away.

A/N: ahh shuhua better wake up!! anyways, hope you like this chapter, sorry for always uploading so late 🥺❤️