#10

Shuhua's POV
BANG
and the next thing i knew, i was lying in the middle of the road on a pool of blood, my vision started to get blurry and i closed my eyes.

i could hear murmurs, whispers, a guy talking on the phone around me, but i just can't seem to open my eyes. soon, i gave up on hope and just let it be.

Miyeon's POV
after i heard that shuhua was in the hospital, i immediately rushed straight to the hospital and called yuqi and the rest. yuqi said she would call tzuyu and elkie.

when i was in the hospital, i ran straight to the counter and asked the receptionist, "hi, do you have a patient under the name of yeh shuhua?"

"yes we do, may i ask how are you related to her?" the receptionist replied.

"i'm her best friend, so what's her room number?" i asked worryingly.

"room 316" she said as she pointed to the direction of room 316.

i ran straight into that room to see shuhua lying on the bed ,unconscious, with tubes on her. seeing her at this state, made me want to break down. and yes, i did.

after a few minutes, yuqi and minnie rushed in followed by elkie and sorn and tzuyu and sana.

all of them started to tear up, i can see yuqi is trying to act strong by trying not to cry.

"yuqi, it's okay to cry. just cry." i said.

after yuqi heard that, she broke down immediately and sat down leaning against the wall with her face on her palm. minnie went over to her to comfort her. everyone cried.

-the next day-
i woke up, feeling extremely uncomfortable and realised that i fell asleep in the hospital.

i took my phone that was charging with a power bank in my bag and looked at the time. '11.10am' i then went to the bathroom in shuhua's room and saw that my eyes were really puffy and remembered that i bawled my eyes out the previous night.

Yuqi's POV
i woke up and went to the hospital to visit shuhua. when i went into her room, i saw miyeon on the chair in shuhua's room playing her phone.

"hi miyeon unnie." i said.

"hi yuqi" she replied while looking at me.

"how's shuhua?" i said as i put down my bag on the table and walked over to shuhua's bed and caressed her hair.

"i'm not sure, hopefully she's okay" miyeon replied.

i just went over to the sofa and texted minnie.

me:
hi minnie unnie.

minnie(my mousie)❤️🥺✨💗:
hi yuqi, what's up?

me:
are you gonna come?

minnie(my mousie)❤️🥺✨💗:
come?

me:
to visit shuhua?

minnie(my mousie)❤️🥺✨💗:
yea yea i am, soon.

me:
okay, see you. byee❤️

minnie(my mousie)❤️🥺✨💗:
byee❤️

after texting minnie, i went to game. yes, game. i used to game so much with shuhua last time. but i stopped since i decided to focus on my studies, but i decided to game again since shuhua couldn't game anymore.

suddenly, tzuyu texted me causing me to die in the game. "argh." i whispered to myself.

"you ok yuqi?" miyeon asked.

"yea yea i'm fine" i said and replied to tzuyu text.

tzutzu❤️✨:
yuqi.

me:
what

tzutzu❤️✨:
are you with shuhua?

me:
yea, miyeon unnie is here too.

tzutzu❤️✨:
ok i'll be there soon.

me:
okk.

pretty sure sana's gonna come too. i miss shuhua.. 'shuhua yah.. when are you gonna wake up? i miss you shuhua yah.. wake up will you?' i thought as tears starts forming in my eyes.

A/N: y'all i've been so busy because of school ugh 💆🏻‍♀️ sorry. anyways i hope you like this chapter ✨💗