#13

-The Next Day-

Miyeon's POV
i woke up beside shuhua's bed, still holding onto her hand. i smiled looking at her face, remembering the good times we had together before she got into an accident and forgot everyone but yuqi,tzuyu and elkie.

needless to say, i was jealous. why? she only remembered yuqi, tzuyu and elkie. of course i would be jealous. maybe because i've been her friend since year 8 and now we're in year 11, but still can't be compared to yuqi , tzuyu and elkie because they were her childhood best friend.

i was so deep in thought that i got scared by the sudden sound of the room door opening. the door opened revealing, yuqi and minnie.

"hey. good morning. i got breakfast." yuqi said while walking over to the table to place the food down.

"thanks" i said as i smiled at her.

i haven't been going to school ever since shuhua got into an accident, i've missed out so so much and i was really scared i couldn't catch up, but yuqi, being a nice girl, decided to teach me whatever the teacher had taught in class, since we're both in the same class for all the subjects and i'm really thankful for that.

after about 30 minutes, shuhua woke up and she sat up on her bed. "hey" she said.

"hey, good morning." i replied.

"hi." shuhua said while facing yuqi and minnie.

Minnie's POV
i'm so so glad shuhua finally woke up. she said "hi" to yuqi and i , so i smiled. she then signalled me to go over to her.

i walked over to her and asked, "hey, what's up? do you need anything? water? food? we got food."

"what's your name?" shuhua asked.

"i'm minnie" i said as i smiled gently.

"ah, nice to meet you, sorry i couldn't remember you.." shuhua said apologetically.

"it's fine it's fine." i said as i went to the table to get food for her.

soojin and soyeon then came into shuhua's room. shuhua also asked soojin and soyeon to go over to her.

"what's your name?" shuhua asked both soojin and soyeon.

"i'm soojin"

"i'm soyeon"

"hey, nice to meet you, sorry i couldn't remember you, like how i couldn't remember minnie unnie and miyeon unnie.. were we like a squad?" shuhua asked.

"it's fine, and yes, we're a squad. our group is called (G)I-DLE, we call ourselves idle" soyeon said as she write '(G)I-DLE' on a piece of paper to show shuhua.

"ohh, that's interesting, thanks for making me happy before all these happened and also thanks for making me happy when my mother passed away"

"it's fine, for now, just don't force yourself to remember anything okay? don't hurt yourself." soojin said and shuhua just smiled.

Shuhua's POV
although i only could remember yuqi , tzuyu and elkie, i'm really glad that miyeon , minnie, soojin and soyeon had also stayed by my side during this accident.

not to mention, miyeon is very pretty, it's good that i'm into girls, i don't know if she's into girls tho. or maybe she already have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

i turned around to miyeon and ask, "miyeon unnie"

"yea?"

"are you taken?"