#7

[ minnie pov]
after texting lisa, i went to watch youtube,stream some music videos and stuffs until yuqi texted me.

yuqi❤️🙆🏻‍♀️🪐

--- minnie minnie minnie

--- mousie mousie mousie

--- minnie unnniieeeee

--- minnieeeee unnnniiiieee

--- k i'm gonna go.

oh my god, why did you spam me

--- you didn't reply me :((

sorry :(

--- isokay

so what's up?

ntg much, i'm bored. wanna call?

sure.

we called for about 5 hours or so and we had to end the call because yuqi mum told her to :(
best call ever. with the loml. yey. isn't she just the cutest. okay maybe to you she isn't. but to me she's the cutest ever ever ever, and no one's changing that fact.

i continued to stream music videos until i got bored again and went to game for awhile. i was so engrossed in my game that i didn't even realised that it was already 7pm in the evening. time really passes so fast, especially when i was calling yuqi.

'yikes dinner time' i thought to myself and went to the kitchen to see if i have any ingredients or food for dinner,and nope, i had nothing wowww. when i was looking for instant noodles at the cupboard below my stove i heard the doorbell ring.

i looked at my door and stood up, wondering who it was, i then went to open the door to see yuqi holding a bag of food while smiling brightly, damn her smile, i'm so soft 🥺🥺

"minnieeee unnieee, i got foooood" yuqi said dragging some words showing her excitement.

"come in" i said as i opened the door bigger so that she can come in, i then close the gate and the main door, she went towards my dining table and put down the bag of food she was holding and went to my sofa to sit down.

as she sat down, she sighed. "yuqi ah, what's wrong?" i asked.

"why does your house have to be so far from mine oh my goodness. it was a long bus ride.and where's your dad." yuqi said while lying down on my sofa.

"awh, i don't know where's my dad either, most probably at work and can't come home today so yea,he's always not coming home anyways. come eat." i said and asked her to eat.

"nah, i'm good, it's all yours."

"then,have you eaten?"

"nah." yuqi said without any hesitation.

"then you better eat, we'll share." i said.

"you sure?" she asked, confirming with me.

"yea of course, come eat." i said and gestured her to come over to the dining table.