#19

Shuhua's POV

"have you ordered lunch?" i asked when miyeon came into my room.

"yea i've already ordered it."

"okay. then why are you here?" i asked.

"why did you post that picture of me?"

"because why not?"

"bruh." she said as she walks towards me.

"anywaysss, wanna play call of duty?" i asked , changing the topic.

"uhm sure, i dont really know how to play though."

"then learn lol."

we then got into a game of hardpoint. that match was so intense lol.

"get into the hardpoint bro." i shouted at miyeon.

"okay okay hold on."

"the fuck bro. why is he so fucking noob." i raged.

"chill."

"ok. get into the hardpoint." i said and took a deep breath.

"dude can you stop standing in front of me. if you freaking stand in front of me how the fuck am i supposed to shoot."

"uhm, sorry." miyeon apologised.

"nah, aint your fault lol."

"what level are you even at now?" miyeon asked.

"150." i replied while still fixated on the game.

"oh we won." miyeon said when she looked back to her phone.

"obviously , i got the last kill. that bitch was just trying too hard."

"oh my gosh, can you chill."

"i am chill shut the fuck up."

"seems like you arent but ok." miyeon said.

>>>>

"what club are you in?" miyeon asked

"basketball."

"ohh, when's your training?"

"tomorrow , if i'm not wrong."

"oh okay. uhm. can we go out today?"

"sure i guess , but not till too late though" i replied.

"okay."

Miyeon's POV
i'm planning on confessing to shuhua later on. damn i am nervous. breathe breathe breathe.

"hey shuhua , get ready by 5"

"yes maam , will do." shuhua replied and i just smiled at her cuteness.

>>>>

i'm jus sitting in the living room waiting for shuhua. she came out wearing an oversized tee and jeans with her bucket hat.

"let's have dinner first" i said and we walked to the bus stop. i planned to eat at her favourite restaurant and after that i'll confess to her at the beach.

>>>>

as we were ordering the food, shuhua scooted closer to me , i was confused so i looked up at the waiter and he was staring at shuhua creepily.

"what the fuck?" i said before ordering my food. after we ordered the food, shuhua then went back to her original place.

after a few minutes , the food was served. i could tell shuhua was hungry as she ate really quickly.

>>>>

"okay we're done , let's go." i said.

"that's it? we're going home now?" shuhua asked , looking a little disappointed.

"no , this is going to be the best part , let's go."

"okay.." shuhua replied.

i brought her to the beach and we walked around , breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the scenery.

i stopped walking suddenly so shuhua stopped and turned to me with a confused look on her face. i took a deep breath and faced her.

i held both her hands and looked at her in the eyes.

"shuhua yah.. uhm i don't know how to say this but , thank you for always staying by my side and thank you for everything you have done for me. do you know how upset i got when you got into a coma? okay so uhm. i really really like you and it's totally fine if you don't feel the same i just wanna get this off my chest as it has been too long..."

i then closed my eyes , holding my breath , hoping i wouldn't get rejected. i then heard soft sobs coming from shuhua. i opened my eyes and looked at her.

"oh my gosh, why are you crying. don't cry, oh god."

"no, it's fine. i'm okay." shuhua breathed out.

"am i gonna get rejected or?" i asked.

shuhua shook her head indicating a 'no' . i have a wide smile and jumped around because i'm the happiest and luckiest girl on earth to have shuhua.

i gave shuhua a big hug and she hugged back.

we decided to go home so we walked to the bus stop and took the bus home.

i walked into my room and jumped around squealing. "BEST DAY EVER" i whisper shout.

Shuhua's POV
you have no idea how happy i am to be with miyeon officially , good lord. i took my hoodie and sweatpants and went to shower.

>>>>

i lay on my bed and closed my eyes and immediately slept as i'm really tired and there was training tomorrow soo.

A/N: yay miyeon confessed 😭😭 pls it's already 2021 tmr 🤠 anyw i hope all of y'all had a good 2020 even with all these corona going on. stay safe y'all ! 💘💘