#6

{ the next day }

[ miyeon pov ]

i woke up to my alarm ringing. i went to take a bath and after that i went to shuhua's room to wake her up.

"shuhua, wake up" i said while slightly shaking her.

"ugh.. can you stop shaking me." shuhua groaned and pushed me away slightly.

"wake up, go and freshen up and prepare for school."

"oh right.. there's school ugh. k." shuhua said as she dragged herself to her bathroom.

[ shuhua pov ]

i went to wash up and changed into my hoodie and jeans. i took my bag and stood in front of my mirror. "damn i look nice" i whispered to myself and chuckled.

"shuhua hurry!" miyeon screamed from downstairs. i then ran downstairs to see miyeon already done wearing her shoes preparing to go out. "hurry" miyeon said. i quickly wore my shoes and walked out of my house with miyeon.

it took us about 15 minutes to walk to school. i actually really don't expect me to say something like this but, i can't wait to see yuqi.

we reached school and i saw yuqi at the gate, i think she's waiting for minnie. yuqi saw me and ran towards me and gave me a big hug.

"shuhua!! how're you?" yuqi asked.

"hey. nice to see you. i'm good i guess what bout' you?" i replied and let go of the hug.

"i'm good."

"who are you waiting for?" i asked while smirking knowing she's waiting for minnie.

"uh.. waiting for minnie unnie." yuqi replied shyly.

"okay, miyeon unnie, lets go while yuqi is waiting for her girlfriend. bye yuqi." i said to miyeon and then looked back at yuqi.

"hey!" yuqi shouted but i just ignored her.

[ yuqi pov ]

oh my gosh, i can't believe shuhua had the audacity to say that minnie is my girlfriend like, she isn't. i mean. i want her to be, but. ugh she doesn't like me does she? i mean arghh! i can't even think anymore!

my thoughts from cut off by minnie touching my shoulders and calling me.

"yuqi ah, what were you thinking about?" minnie asked.

"you." i accidentally said.

"me? what?" minnie asked in confusion.

"no! i mean, thinking when you would reach school!" i replied defensively.

"ah.. okay.." minnie replied.

"let's just go to class." i said and did a hand gesture to minnie asking her to walk first.

i then face palmed myself and thought 'argh! what were you thinking song yuqi! you dumbass. why did you say that!' minnie then turned around so i pretended to not do anything and just run towards her.

i literally don't know what came over me but i held minnie's hands. i could tell she got shocked, well me MYSELF who HELD HER HAND GOT SHOCKED AS WELL. i was internally screamingggg.

when we were in class, i saw shuhua smirking at me and i gave her the 'dude stop' look. suddenly, a girl, named jinsoul, came up to minnie and asked her, "minnie, uhm.. do you want to go to the movies with me?" i looked at her frowning and giving the 'tf you doing' look. like why would she do that? she's mine. like. i mean, yea.