#23

Shuhua POV
today is a school day pls. ugh fuck i don't wanna get out of bed 😭😭 but i still got out eventually because i know i have to anyw so like yeah.

i changed out of my pyjamas and went to wash up. after that i shoved my pencil case and my notebook into my bag, wore my airpods and walked out of my room.

i went to the living room and saw miyeon on the sofa playing with her phone.

"morning" i said and went to take out my sneakers and wore my sneakers.

"morning." miyeon said and wore her sneakers too.  and we walked to the bus stop together.

☁︎

it's too early, im sleep deprived 😭😭 i need sleep ugh. i lazily walked to the class holding hands with miyeon.

i was still listening to music so miyeon and i just basically didn't talk. we walk to our places and i just lean on the table and slept.

i didn't even knew the teacher came in until miyeon tapped me.

"hey, the teacher is here." i looked up and we stood up to greet the teacher and i went back to sleep again. yes, still listening to music, but now on one side only though.

☁︎

class ended and miyeon shook me up.

"class ended"

"oh ok." i took my things and walked out of the class to my next class with miyeon.

"hey, i gotta go to the toilet real quick.." i said. "could you help me put my things at my place please."

"oh yeah sure." miyeon took my things and walked into the class.

i walked to the toilet and when i went in i heard someone sobbing and i saw a girl getting bullied by some other girls.

"hey! stop!" i shouted.

the three girls then turned around and looked at me. they were seungyeon, giselle and aisha as expected. i could somehow see the girl who was being bullied so i looked.

fuck, it was yuqi.

i rushed towards yuqi and hugged her.

"what did she even do to y'all?" i questioned while giving a frown.

"well she didn't gave us the answers." aisha said.

"well she ain't your servant." i retorted.

"pfft, why are you even standing up for her. are you her girlfriend." seungyeon scoffed, giselle rolled her eyes.

"am i not allowed to stand up for my friend when they are getting hurt? fuck off and do your own homework and stop bullying people bitch." i rolled my eyes and brought yuqi out of the toilet.

"why do you even talk to them?" i asked but yuqi didn't answer, she was just sobbing. "well, did you tell minnie?"

"no.." yuqi whispered.