Chapter 40

Writer's view

"Nila"

Everyone standing there was shocked to hear, Nila saying these words.

"Who are you girl?? And what do you want from us... Money right? If you're doing this for the money you can ask us. Why do you have to defame us?", Mrs. Ahuja sobbed looking at Nila, whilst she stood apathetic.

"Nila is why did you do this? How did you get to know everything?.... Please do tell me....", Sharav begged Nila, while his tears were flowing without control.

"I was asked to do", Nila said in a nonchalant way. Viren stood not knowing what is happening around him. He saw Sharav was about to question Nila when the video again started playing.

"To the most loyal servant in the world. I think we should tell you one secret of yours since you kept quiet about that day's matter", Mr. Ahuja said laughing like a maniac.

"W-What it is sir?", Jogesh stammered.

"Well, we murdered your family. For you to keep quiet", Mrs. Ahuja laughed.

"W-What?", Jogesh asked them again, not believing what they said.

"And Sheela can you believe we murdered 'The Vinesh and Pranita Khanna' ", Mr. Ahuja questioned his wife smiling.

"Trust me even still I can't believe we murdered them", Mrs. Ahuja snickered.

"I can't believe that little witch escaped.", Mr. Ahuja said.

" I know", Mrs. Ahuja replied.

With this, the video ended. Viren was standing there shocked with the truth of the past.

'His parent we're murdered by the people whom they considered as best friends', this was the only thought running in his mind.

"No....no it's not true. Viren believe me... It's not true", Mrs. Ahuja was now begging Viren. The secret which had been buried in the past was now unfolded.

"Whoever did this don't have any pieces of evidence with them to prove us criminal.", saying this Mr. Ahuja smirked at no one in common.

"Well, I do think there's something to prove you guilty Mr. Ahuja."

They all heard a voice speak. They got the biggest shock of life. It was Akruti who spoke this time. Collective gasps were heard.

"Akruti!?"

Many said this name, with shock tracing their voice. Viren couldn't comprehend what was happening.

"Who are you now?", Mr. Ahuja asked Akruti.

"Well. We'll have this introduction after some time. But let me give you the evidence you asked for.", saying this Akruti called someone.

"Nanu! Nani!", Akruti called her grandparents.

"Raghu!"

"Raghu Nanu!"

"Nani"

Uttered all the members who knew them. Viren went and hugged his Raghu Nanu and cried.Sharav and Daksh too went and hugged Nani. Preeti hugged Nanu. Sahil had accompanied his grandparents, along with his parents.

"Shh!! Now, where are you here right... we'll handle everything", saying this Nanu patted Viren's back.

"They are the people who murdered your parents, Viren, not us", Mr.Ahuja said.

"I was right about you!", Dheeraj Singh aka Raghu Nanu spoke.

"Raghu you even murdered my daughter along with my best friends", said Rakesh. Whilst Nila and Akruti scoffed at his lies.