Chapter 51

Long chapter ahead

___________

Viren Khanna

Today finally is the day where I'll get married to the love of my life. Still, I couldn't gather that I'm gonna get married. How my life changed after her arrival in my life. From being rude and arrogant, in Pari's language 'Hoity-Toity' she changed me into a romantic, drama queen person. I'm grateful for her, for being in my life.

All the moments I've spent with her were running in my memory like a tape. I was smiling thinking about her when someone deliberately cleared their throat. I looked up to see Daksh and Preeti grinning at me.

"I see, someone is lost in my Bhabhi's thought!", Preeti said to me whilst raising her eyebrows at me. I just shook my head smiling.

"What? You're not thinking about my Bhabhi? How bad Vee", Daksh started his drama. Even my sister fake gasped on hearing this. 

What will I do without my drama queens.

I smiled at my thought. And another one was being added to the list. My Pari. My Happy pill. My thoughts were disturbed when the two idiots of mine kept shaking me. "Yes tell me! What am I supposed to do?", I questioned them, getting comfortable on my bed.

"I'm so happy for you Bhai. You've got the best girl as your wife. I never ever thought that you could love someone like this. You've totally changed bhai. And it's a good change. Always be like this Bhai. And yes Mom and Dad would've been so happy to see you getting married. So be happy with Bhabhi.", said Preeti with tears flowing from her eyes.    

Cupping her face, I kissed her forehead. "Yes, they would've been so happy. And I miss them, Pree.", I told her. She hugged me and cried. Daksh joined the hug.

"Okay, now enough of the emotional drama. Vee do you remember the first time we met Bhabhi and that day dadu was shouting an-- ", I cut off Daksh and spoke.

"I remember everything about that day. How you guys embarrassed me.", I snapped at him, whilst he gulped.

"Vee, we both were shouting that she'll be our Bhabhi and now see, she's becoming my bhabhi for real", Daksh told us gleefully. Whilst I just nodded my head with a smile on my lips. 

We continued taking for hours when Dadu called us downstairs to have something. I looked around to see my family running here and there. My dadu and dadi childishly arguing with each other. Radhika Aunt and Aadhav uncle busy checking the decors. Devesh uncle and his wife busy checking the gifts and all my relatives running around the house. 

How great it would've been if mom and dad were here.

But like my Pari said they're always with us. In our hearts forever. I tried calling Pari but it was my naughty and crazy sisters-in-law who attended the phone.

"Jijaji (brother-in-law) if you don't want your bride to arrive late for the wedding then don't call her". It was Nila who spoke. I also heard some muffled sounds in the background.

"Okay, my sister-in-law. I won't call my bride till she arrives at the venue, but what the noise in the background?", I asked her.

"It's your girl only Jijaji. She wanted to attend the call, but I attended it. So she was cursing me, that how she'll take revenge during my wedding. Others have closed her mouth so that you couldn't hear her colorful phrases", saying this she hung the call.

Did she just hang the call on me?

I turned to see Daksh munching popcorn sitting in my bed. "Did your girlfriend just hung up on me?", I asked him shocked.