When I Met Them....

I was racing through the trees at speeds that should have been impossible for the human body, only one thought flashing through my mind:

'I have to get away.'

There was no way I would let them take back to that place. Back to him.

As I ran through the trees, I saw a cliff up ahead, and I smirked. 'Bingo.' I thought.

Leaping from the trees, I landed on my feet stumbling slightly from exhaustion, before sprinting to the top of the cliff. I heard a shout from somewhere behind me, signaling that I had been spotted. But that didn't matter, I'd found my escape route, and there was no possible way they could follow. As I reached the top of the cliff, I gathered as much strength as I could, and jumped. I plummeted toward the ground, but instead of screaming, I laughed. I was finally free!

I looked down at the ground, which was getting closer and closer every millisecond.

I grinned.

Suddenly, strings of chakra erupted from my back, twisting and weaving, until they had formed two giant wings. Then, with a huge beat, I was soaring over the trees. Closing my eyes for a minuet, I glided, revelling in my freedom. And with whoop of laughter, I took off, shooting across the sky at speeds so fast it made my eyes water.

I flipped and somersaulted, preforming a series of complicated acrobatics it the air as I flew. Ecstatic to be able to move with such freedom. 

After hours of flying, I was exhausted. I took refuge in a tree, deciding to sleep above ground. As I relaxed, my wings exploded, showering me in wisps of chakra. I watched, content, as the wisps of chakra were absorbed back into my body. Leaning against the tree, I slowly fell into a deep sleep. A soft smile gracing my lips. 

I was free.

And it felt great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five years later

 I walked though the woods, eyes closed, relaxed, enjoying the breeze that was playing across my face. Or at least, that's what it looked like. In truth, I was on high alert, waiting for the ninjas concealing themselves in the trees to make their move.

Pausing, my eyes opened slightly, reveling the silver color hidden beneath my lids. 'Five years have passed since that day.' I thought. 'And at look how far I've come.'

I'm twelve now, almost thirteen. (meaning I had been seven when I escaped from there.) My eyes closed again. Then I felt them move. 'They're fast.' I noted. 'But......'

Smirking, I caught the fist that was thrown at me easily. Dragging the unknown man in front of me, I stabbed a kunai into his heart.

'They're not as fast as me.

I sensed the other one in a tree to my left. I mentally sweat-dropped, he was doing a very bad job of concealing his chakra. 

Appearing behind him, I quickly slit his throat. I doubt he even realized he was dead yet,

I sighed. This was how I had been living these past five years. Travelling, always on the move, having to scrounge for food and water, and having to put up with idiotic people who were after the bounty on my head, which just so happened to be six million ryo. 

After I turned in the men (evidently they had bounty's too. Though I can't say it was very much...) I continued on my journey. I didn't have a destination in mind, I just traveled continually, having no home to return to.

Suddenly, I stopped. I had the strange feeling that someone was watching me, but I couldn't figure out where they were. 

Slowly, I turned in a circle, trying to detect where the feeling was coming from.

'There.'

I stopped my rotation and stared hard in the direction the feeling was coming from. But, strangely, I coulden't sense anything. No one was there. Frowning, I took a risk and activated my eye technique. Shikakugan. Everything became see-threw. My Shikakugan allowed me to see life and energy sources. And I could also see the person who was spying on me.

My eyes widened slightly in shock. There was a boy, maybe a year older then me, at least six miles away, and he was looking straight at me! There was no way he could see me! But I coulden't help but feel that he could. And my sixth sense is never wrong. He could see me. And clearly at that. 

Deactivating my Shikakugan, I turned and walked away. I wasen't going to let  this....interesting occurrence bother me. Though my sixth sense, or instinct, (whatever you want to call it,) told me that something big-no, something immense was coming, and it felt as if those people I just saw would play a key part in it. I hoped I was just imagining things and this was all one big misunderstanding, but like I said before.

My sixth sense is never wrong. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: hiya everybody! BloodLustDemon here, but since that's alot to type all the time, my nick-name will be Akuma. just sayin :)

me/Akuma: Hi. :)

Itachi: Hn. 

me/Akuma: Alright, Ita-kun, say it like we rehearsed. Three...two....one....and...go!

Itachi:......What?

me/Akuma: *anime falls* URG! What did I tell you to say!?

Itachi: Hn, I don't know.

 me/Akuma: *goes to gloom corner*

Itachi: *sigh* akuma does not own naruto, just the girl in this book.

me/Akuma: *springs up* YES! that was perfect! you said it just like I told you to! 

Itachi: what?

me/Akuma: *anime falls* never mind....