Chapter Five

Hey, sorry it took so long to get this up, I have no excuse. But here you go. :P

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

 check out the pic of Canaan ----------->>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was everywhere. 

"Hey!"

I was covered in it.

"Canaan!"

 I stared at my hands, my face betraying no emotion as I watched the blood drip from them, forming small pools of the ruby colored liquid at my feet. Then, it was as if someone threw reality into my face. My eyes widened as I realised who's blood it was staining my hands. My breathing stopped. I sucked in deeply, and-

"Canaan! Oi! Wake up!"

-And that voice was extremely annoying.

"CANAAN!!!!"

I bolted awake, shooting out of the mat like it was on fire.  I appeared behind the person who had the wonderful idea of trying to wake me up. Oh, and please take note of the sarcasm laced in that last sentence.  

Ibiki spun around, looking extremely shocked at my speed. I blinked at him, and rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. "Eh he, uh...whoops?"  Really? That's all I could manege? I'm ashamed of me.

"How-?" While Ibiki struggled for words, I hopped back onto the mat, looking up at him expectantly. He shook his head. " Never mind, but what was that? You looked like you were having some sort of seizure."  I smiled slightly, in fact, I'm pretty sure it was unnoticeable. "That was nothing, I was just having a nightmare." 

Ibiki gave me a 'really?' look. He sighed, "Cannan, there's no way that was nothing. You were deathly pale, and completely ridged-" "Did I scream?" I interrupted. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused by the question. "No...why?" I relaxed, closing my eyes in relief. "No reason, I just have a.....really loud scream." I said, pulling my calm facade back up.

He diden't buy it. But he diden't push the matter ether, and for that I was grateful. "So," I asked, attempting to lighten the mood, "What did you need me for?"  He sighed, "Oh right, I came to tell you to get ready, we are going to the training grounds later to test your abilities." 

I nodded. "OK then, let me get dressed." As Ibiki left the room, I got up and walked to the bathroom, where I showered and brushed my teeth. After that, I put on my clothes from yesterday, and teleported to where Ibiki was. Which was by the front door. 

"What will we do for breakfast?" I asked, slightly hungry from traveling all day the day before. He glanced over at me, locking the door behind him as we walked out. "We'll get something while we'er out." He answered curtly. I looked at him questioningly. "You can't cook, can you." I stated.