Chapter seven

Next chapter!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

ENJOY!!!

Third POV

Ibiki stood in the middle of the clearing, arms crossed. He stood there for a good five minuets before his eye twitched, 'Where the hell is that kid!?' He thought. Sure, he got to the training grounds a little early, but Canaan was now fifteen minuets late. And it was ticking him off.

"Hi."

The simple greeting startled Ibiki, and he whipped around, flipping a out a kunai as he went, and took a defencive stance. He blinked, glancing around for a non-existent opponent, and frowned when he saw that no one was there. 

A tap on his shoulder made him snap his head to the side, where he saw Canaan, standing there calmly, giving him a small closed-eyed smile. He rose an eye-brow, "Was that you?" He asked. Canaan opened her eyes, though her smile, small as it was, never wavered. "No." Was her simple reply.  "Uh huh." Ibiki said, not believing a word, despite the innocent look on her face.

"Anyway, what took you so long?I don't like waiting." He scolded. Canaan rolled her eyes. "That's something we have in common then." She said dryly. Ibiki smirked, "That's right, I forgot about Kakashi, how'ed that go?" 

Canaan grimaced, annoy flashing across her face. "I waited for two hours before Izumo and Kotetsu came, so the Hokage made me go wish them instead." Ibiki rose his eyebrows, "Really? Izumo and Kotetu? Speak child, I want to know how this went." A rock bounced off his head, and Canaan's eye twitched. "I told you not to call me child." Ibiki rubbed his head, "I don't see why I can call you kid, but not child, it's the same thing." Canaan sighed, "I just don't like to be called child."

"Hm, Well, tell me about your day. Now" Ibiki demanded. Canaan dead-panned at him, but proceeded to tell him about-what was in her opinion, a terrible day. At the end, Ibiki was roaring with laughter, and Canaan had a severe case of eye twitching.

"Y-you put, Kakashi Hatake, the famous Copy-cat ninja, in a genjutsu that showed him his books burning in a house fire?" Canaan nodded. Ibiki seamed to find this highly amusing, "And then you made the characters in the book come to life and haunt him?" Another nod. "That's priceless!" Canaan shrugged, I diden't think it would be that big a deal, so I had something else planned, but that one I did seamed to do the trick."

"Are you kidding me? Kakashi worships those books, its no wonder that affected him."  Suddenly Canaan grinned, and, had it not been for the evilness etched into her face, Ibiki coulden't help but notice that she would've had a vary pretty smile, and this led him to wonder why she never did smile. 

He shook his head, he would ask her some other time. However, he felt like he should find out what the evilness was for, just in case she was planning something disastrous.

"Er, Canaan?" He asked hesitantly. Canaan looked up, and though the grin was gone, traces of the evil expression still lingered. "Tell me that grin just now was'ent anything too devastating."

Canaan blinked, and gave him the most innocent look she could come up with. "Well, that depends on your point of view, but no, I don't think it was a devastating thought." Ibiki was shocked. This girl, her act, though play full, was flawless. In fact, if he haden't already known that she was jocking around, he would've been completely fooled. He diden't dwell on this though, after all, be a hunted criminal like she was, it was understandable that she would pick up a few things.