Chapter four

Yo! sorry it took so long to get this out, I've had a hard time coming up with ideas. I don't own Naruto! Now read on! 

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

ENJOY!!!

-------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>> pic of Ibiki

Canaan's POV

I stared at the Hokage, not sure how I was supposed to react, I'm not exactly an expert at socializing. So I said the fist thing that popped into my head.

"Yo."

Kakashi sweat-dropped. "Don't you think you should be more, respectful of your elders?" He asked. I shrugged, "Not really." He sighed. The Hokage mearly looked amused at the whole ordeal. 'Stupid old man...' I thought. 

"Anyway," I said, interrupting the silence, "why am I here?" The Hokage looked me over, making me slightly uncomfortable, before speaking. To Kakashi. "Are you sure this her? She's awfully young."

Well, excuse me, its not like I just asked a question or anything, oh no, by all means ignore me. (Did you detect a hint of sarcasm there? I know I did.) 

"Well, she fits the description, so we assumed she was the one..." Kakashi trailed off. The Hokage looked thoughtful, "Hmm, but still, to think that someone so feared, so dangerous, would be so young." He said. My eye twitched. 'I'm still here..' I thought.

"Anyway," they both looked toward me, "What's your name, child?" He asked, " I stared at him coolly, rather annoyed at the child comment. "Canaan, and don't call me child." I said, (or demanded.) He blinked, possibly shocked at the freezing tone in my voice. He nodded slowly, "Vary well, Canaan, how old are you?"  What is this? Twenty questions? I internally sighed, "Twelve." I answered.

They looked shocked. "Twelve!?" They exclaimed. At the same time. 'What are they, twins?' I thought, rolling my eyes. "Yes, I do believe that's what I just said."  I answered, annoyed. The Hokage seamed to recover first, "Well then, do you mind telling me why you decided to become a rouge ninja?" 

"Not really." 

Suddenly, a fist came out of nowhere and whacked me upside the head. 'WTF?!' I looked up at Kakashi, an irked expression on my face. My eye twitched once, but other than that I diden't show any emotion. "What was that for?" I asked, letting some of my irritation seep into my voice.   

 "That was for being disrespectful." He said, giving me a closed eyed smile. I looked at him blankly. "Hn."  The Hokage sighed, "Anyway, lets get to the point, shall we?" I glanced at him, rather suspicious as to what he was getting at. "What would you say to becoming a Konoha ninja?" He asked, smiling gently.

..................................................................................................................................................Huh?

I stared at him, completely at a loss for words. Kakashi sighed, "Apparently nothing," He noted. I, however, was frantically combing through my brain, trying to find something suitable to say.

"What?" I asked, utterly bewildered.  Well, at least that sounded somewhat intelligent. Kinda. They both chuckled. "I asked if you would like to stay here, in the Konoha."  He repeated. I blinked. "Why would you ask that? I'm a rouge ninja, why would ask someone you know nothing about, to stay in your village?" I asked,