Chapter six

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

ENJOY!!!

 ---->>>>> pic of Izumo and Kotetsu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canaan's POV 

I sat there in the corner, smirking evilly, waiting until my pray- erm, Kakashi, walked in the door. He was already an hour late, but that diden't bother me anymore. He would learn in due time the consequences that come when you make me wait. Hehehe......

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ok, this is getting boring.

I looked towered the Hokage, completely exasperated, "Isen't there anything you can do to make him hurry up?" I asked. "Er....." He started, looking sheepish, "No?" 

I stared at him for a second, then calmly turned away from him. I could practically feel him shudder. 

Just then, someone knocked on the door, the Hokage glanced up, looking slightly surprised. He probably thought it was Kakashi. I sighed internally, 'I wish it was' I thought. The door opened to revel two churin, one with spiky hair and a bandage across his nose, the other had a bandanna-like headband with his hair covering one of his eyes.

Gramps blinked, looking like he wasen't sure he should be relived it wasen't Kakashi, (He felt bad about condemning the man to my evilness.) or disappointed that  he would be stuck with me for who knows how long. "Oh, Izumo, Kotetsu, how was your mission?" He asked, "It went well, the scroll was delivered without incident." Said the one I assumed was Izumo. 

Gramps nodded, "That's good. Thank you, your dismissed."  I decided to make an appearance, in the most entertaining way possible. I clung to the ceiling, using my chakra to keep me from falling. Waiting till they walked underneath me. 

As soon as they were directly beneath me, I reached out, still hanging from the ceiling by my feet, and touched their shoulders, "Boo." They jumped, whirling around, only to come face to face with a an upside-down head.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" They went sprawling, and I pulled myself up, doing a kind of half back-bend on the ceiling, and easily evading the kunai thrown at me. I smirked, and swung over to my place in the corner.

 "W-what the hell!" Exclaimed Kotetsu, looking utterly bewildered. "I second that." Said Izumo, who seamed to be trying to slow his heart back down to a reasonable pace. Gramps sighed, "Canaan, I understand your bored, but please try to refrain from traumatizing my ninja." He asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Tch, maby you should see to it that you ninja are on time, then I woulden't need to entertain myself like this." Gramps sighed, a gloom cloud hanging over him. Izumo and Kotetsu sweat-dropped, looking completely lost. 

"Er, Hokage-sama?" Asked Izumo, "Who is this?" He pointed at me. Gramps sighed, (again) before answering. "That," He said, "Is Konoha's new ghost. And the most annoying, terrifying, lazy, mischievous, cynical, irritating, devilish, vexatious, un-nerving-" A chair hit him across the head, effectively shutting him up.