Chapter three

Yo! here's the next chapter, sorry it took so long to update, I had a lot of things going on at once, so I diden't have much time to post anything. Anyway,

------>>>> pic of Canaan. 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Canaan's POV

  We had only been walking for about a minuet before this green thing popped up in front of me, followed by a miniature version of it, both of them screaming something about 'youth'. It was quite terrifying, actually. I believe this is how it went:

   "YOSH! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS!!! NOW, IN CELEBRATION, I WILL WALK ON MY HANDS ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE VILLAGE!!"

 "HAI, GAI SENSI, I SHALL ACCOMPANY YOU ON YOUR YOUTHFUL QUEST!!"

  Then, with fire in their eyes and a burning sunset in the background-I have no idea where it came from-they both leaped onto their hands and started walking.

  Everyone sighed. Maybe this was an everyday occurrence for them? I looked back at the two sycos, and sweat-dropped. 'I sure hope not...'

  Kakashi, seemingly board with the whole ordeal, took a book out of his weapons pouch, flipped it open, and completely tuned out the world. Lucky bastard. I took a closer look at the book he was reading; and nearly face planted the ground. 'ICHA ICHA PARADISE?!?!?! HE ACTUALLY READS THOSE!?!?' Trying not to gag on my spit, I tuned away hastily, only to find that the two green people,  ( I had figured out they were indeed human) were standing in front of me. I reacted automatically.

  Before anyone could blink, I bent backward, placed my hands on the ground, and kicked upwards, sending both people flying. But by the time everyone looked to me, I was already straitening up, as if I haden't just kicked two of their ninja across a clearing like soccer balls. 'Though, I should probably apologise, otherwise they might think I'm trying to attack them.' I thought.

  I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. "Heheh, sorry about that," I said, although I don't think I sounded very sorry. I'll have to work on that. 

  "That's some reaction time you got there," one of the jonin remarked. He had a cigarette in his mouth, so all I could think was how that had to taste bad. I mean come on, there's nothing 'cool' about smoking, it tastes bad, smells bad, and just to sum it up, is bad. Anyway, moving on...

  "It was more reflexes than reaction, really." I said. Not wanting them to get the wrong impression. "Though you should be more careful, I could accidentally kill one of you and not even realize it till your dead." I said calmly. They looked slightly freaked out, although...I can't say I blame them.

  Someone cleared their throat. I looked towered the last jonin-female with bandages wrapped all around her. "We should probably get moving. I don't know about you, but I would like to get back before night fall." She said. Everyone nodded.

 'Well,'  I thought, 'these guys are.......interesting.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  As soon as we got to the village, the two green people ran off, shouting something about training and youthfulness, and........stuff. I wasen't really paying attention.  Their two teammates sighed, before taking off after them. 

  "Canaan." 

 I glanced toward the copy ninja, he looked bored. 'Nothing new there...'  "What?" I asked.  

"Come this way, we need to report to the Hokage." I nodded, and made my way over to him.

 As we walked through the village, I made it look as if I was curios in the shops and stands that lined the streets, when really I was analysing the place for possible escape routs and hiding places.

 As soon as we reached the Hokage's tower, I stopped dead. 'Oh god no.' I thought. There, in front of me, was a staircase. A never ending staircase. I could feel my energy draining away just from looking at it. 

I know, I know, I'm a S-rank criminal who takes out powerful ninja on a daily bases, so these stairs should be nothing, right? Wrong. If you remember, the only reason I came with these leaf ninja in the first place is because I was to lazy to fight them. (And my cards told me to, but lets ignore that.) So there is no way they are gonna make me climb that monster. End of story.

I diden't want to jump on Kakashi's back, in case he thought I was attacking him and decided to attack me. And again, I'm vary lazy right now, so I diden't feel like fighting. Therefor, I went with the next best thing.

I sat down.

 They all gave me weird looks, probably wondering why a feared bloodthirsty criminal suddenly decided to plop down right in front of a staircase. I gave Kakashi a pointed look. "I refuse to climb those stairs." I stated. His eyes narrowed, and his stance lowered into a fighting position. "And why would that be?" He asked. I stared at him, the other two jonin tensed, ready for an attack. I glanced at him, wondering how he took my decleration of lazyness as a threat. But I just shrugged it off.

"It's too much work."

They anime-fell. 

  As they got up, Kakashi sighed and ran a hand down his face. "Well, that's too bad, now get up, let's go."

"No".

He gave me a 'really' look. "And may I ask why not?" He asked. (Duh)

"Its too much work."

"So what?"

"I'm not moving."

"Just get up." 

"No."

"Look, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Carry me."

"No way, now move."

"I refuse."

He gave me an exasperated look, but before he could say anything back, he was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We both glanced at  Asuma, who seamed a little uncomfortable, and slightly amused. "Kakashi, just carry the kid, we don't have all day." He said. Kurinai merely raised an eyebrow. 

Kakashi sighed. "Fine." I smirked, and jumped onto his back. He diden't seam bothered in the least. 

Finally, we made it to the top of the stairs. And then we had to walk down a hallway. When we got to the end of the hallway, there was a door, that I was guessing led to the Hokage's office. 'Well, here goes nothing.' I thought, as Kakashi pushed open the door.