Chapter Thirteen

I sighed, leaning against the tree on who's branch I was sitting. Observing the street below me. People bustled around, carrying bags of their shopping, leading small children by the hand, and going about their daily business.

I was back to my old job, acting as Konoha's ghost. I'd finished my mission with Kichiro and Hiroto. And I couldn't help smirking at that thought.

*Quick summery of what happened*

After we'd been attacked by those rogue nin, I'd had to wait a good ten minutes before my two teammates made it back to camp. That may not seem like much, but Mr. Bodo had woken up, so I was waiting, with nothing to do, listening to the bastard complain about everything, me being one of his favorite subjects. Not to mention, I'd just 'died', and I'd been putting up with this for days.

Eventually I'd gotten fed up, and knocked him out again. And when Kichiro and Hiroto finally made it back, I made them carry him the rest of the way. The sight of them struggling with Mr. Bodo, his fat flopping around, and the looks of disgust plastered on their faces, had cheered me up slightly.

We'd made it to the city Mr. Bodo lived in, dropped him off at his mansion, and began the journey back home. Which took about half as long without the added weight. (Mr. Bodo)

I'm not going to lie, the trip back was extremely awkward. Since both Kichiro and Hiroto knew there was so much more to me than I let on. But we made it back without any incidents.

And here I am now.

*Quick summery thingy over*

Suddenly, I felt a small tug in my gut. I frowned, sitting up. 'What was that?' I wondered, leaning back.

A few minutes later, I felt it again, this time a little harder. Sitting up again, my mind swirled. 'What is that, it kind of feels like a summoning.....' Then it hit me. And I smiled.

Jumping out of the tree, I ninja leaped in the direction of his chakra, every now and then feeling the pulling in my gut. I landed in a tree on the edge the Third training field, (the field where they did the bell training.) and smiled.

'Thought so'

Sure enough, there was Naruto, attempting to summon me.

I flashed up behind him, peering over his shoulder, I watched as he wove the hand signs again, slamming his palm against the ground. I smiled slightly. He was doing the hand signs right, but he wasn't releasing his chakra properly.

"Argh! Why isn't anything happning, datte-"

"Need help?"

"WHAAAAAAAA!!"

I took off my mask, smiling down at Naruto.

"C-Canaan! Where did you come from?" He stammered, eyes wide. I smirked,

"I do believe you summoned me?" I asked.

He stared at me for a second, before breaking into a large grin. "Ha! So I succeeded, huh? Well, I guess I'm pretty awes-"

BAM

"OWWWW, What was that for!?"

I shook my head, "Let me rephrase that, I felt you trying to summon me, that's why I'm here. You didn't actually do it yourself."

He pouted. "What am I doing wrong, then? I'm sure I got the hand signs right!"

I nodded, "You did, you just arn't releasing your chakra correctly."