Spending time with Kili

This is imagine is for MariaSkoubo

You were walking along the riverbank hand in hand with your boyfriend Kili. It was these times that you enjoyed with him the most, just being able to spend time with him alone without anyone interrupting you.

"Earth to y/n, are you there."

"What? Sorry." You say.

You both stop waking and wrap your arms around each other.

"What were you thinking about." He asks you.

Just about you and how we hardly get anytime to ourselves."

"I know, I'm sorry about that, but hopefully we will be able to spend more time together now that Thorin is training Fili to become King."

He kisses your forehead and you rest your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat which was beating quite fast since all you were doing was standing still.

"Kili are you ok?"

"I'm fine y/n. Why?"

"You seem a bit nervous."

"I'm fine seriously stop worrying about me."

You pull away from him and look into his chocolate brown eyes that made you fall in love with him straight away.

"I don't believe you."

"Why not?" Kili said with his cheeky grin spreading across his face.

"Well for one you've got that smile on your face and secondly I can tell by the look in your eyes."

"Fine, you got me I was going to ask you this when we got to the top of the hill, but here goes nothing."

He drops down on one knee and pulls out a small box.

"Y/l/n, I have loved you ever since I first set my eyes on you and I knew from that moment that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do me the honour and become my wife."

"Yes, yes I will become your wife Kili."

He slips the ring on your finger and kisses you.

"So I'm guessing this was the reason you were nervous."

Kili gives you another kiss before answering your question.

"Yes it was, I was just scared that you would say no and run off with someone else."

"Kili how could you ever think that. I love you with all my heart."

"I don't know, I was just being an idiot."

"Yes you are an idiot, but you are my idiot forever."

You kiss him passionately letting him know that you were his and he was yours for the rest of your life.

"Kili"

"Mmm"

"What's on the hill."

"Oh I forgot about that. Quick before the sun starts going down."

You both reach the top of the hill and you see that Kili has laid out a picnic with plenty of food and wine. You sit down and Kili pours you both a glass of wine. He hands you your glass, he then wraps a blanket over you both and you watch the sun set.

"Thank you for today Kili, it's been perfect."

"I promise we will have more days like this."

"I'll hold you to that."

You look at him and see him grinning at you.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too my prince."