Another Argument

Imagine for jumpingmanatee

It had been a year since you had helped Thorin and the rest of the dwarves reclaim Erebor. In the year that had passed, you had helped the company rebuild their home, which was now your home as well, since Thorin had finally admitted his feelings for you and proposed to you. You had fallen in love with Thorin very early on in the journey and though he hates to admit it because of how stubborn he is, he had fallen for you as soon as you laid eyes on you. Everything had been perfect the past year, but all of a sudden things started to change between you and Thorin and it wasn't for the best. You two kept having arguments and it would be over stupid things, such as, not keeping the room tidy, always being late to meals, not seeing each other enough, never moving forward with the wedding plans. Part of you thought that he didn't want to marry you anymore, but you would quickly shake that feeling off, knowing that if Thorin didn't want that he wouldn't be with you. You were currently in your room, writing down a few ideas for your wedding. You heard him enter the room, you turn round and he smiles at you.

"This room isn't looking very tidy y/n. What have you been doing all day?" Thorin asks.

You couldn't believe what he had just said. How dare he have the cheek to say that, when it was his fault the room was in the state it was in. You take a deep breath before answering him.

"I was just writing some ideas down for our wedding." You say.

"Not again, instead of doing that you could have been doing something more useful. Like cleaning this room."

You turn round and face Thorin, who is sitting on the bed.

"We need to sort it out Thorin, we can't keep leaving the planning to the last minute. We are to be wed in a few months and we haven't done anything yet."

"For goodness sake y/n, don't you ever stop going on about this wedding. Every night I come back, you are always going on about it."

"You make it sound like you don't want us to get married." You whisper.

"Don't be stupid y/n." Thorin spits.

"Then why won't you give up some of your time to spend it with me and plan our wedding." You yell.

Thorin doesn't answer you, he just sits there looking at his hands

"Well then if that's the case Thorin Oakenshield."

You grab a bag and start packing some of your clothes, Thorin just sits there not saying word, you walk across the room and grab your cloak and take one last look at Thorin. As you go to walk out the room you turn back round.

"Oh by the way I was going to tell you this on your birthday next week as a surprise for you but since we are clearly over. I'm pregnant."

Thorin finally looks at you, he looks a bit taken aback at what you have just said but yet again he doesn't say anything to you. You storm out of the room and head towards the front gate, you have no idea where you are going to go once you leave Erebor, all you know is that you need to get away from Thorin. As you turn another corner, you hear someone shout your name.

"Y/n, please wait." Thorin yells.

You turn round and see him running towards you, when he reaches you he falls to his knees and grabs your hands.

"What are you doing.? You ask.

"I am so sorry y/n, I have been a fool. I want to marry you. Mahal of course I want to marry you, you are my one. I've just been under a lot of stress lately and that is not an excuse for the way I have treated you. Please can you forgive an idiot like me?"

"Get up, you idiot."

Thorin stands up but he does not let go of your hands.

"Do really want to marry me?"

"Yes I do y/n. So, so much. We can start planning if you like and even bring the wedding forward."

You look at Thorin and start smiling, you throw your arms around him and kiss him.

"Let's get married before I get too big to fit into a dress." You laugh.

"Anything for you my Queen."

He places a hand on your stomach and kisses you. You had back to your room and being the planning of your wedding to Thorin and this time Thorin actually helps you.

p9jr=