Caring for Thorin

Imagine for Kim_the_Inquisitor

You were in your room catching up on some reading since you had been busy tending to the sick and injured. Just as you were slowly drifting off to sleep in your chair, someone started banging on your door.

"Ok,ok im coming." You yelled.

You opened the door to see Kili looking frantic.

"Y/n, you must come quick, it's Thorin. we need your help."

"What's happened."

"Just follow me. Quickly."

Kili runs off and you chase after him. Once you get to Thorins room he stops.

"He was asking for you before he passed out. He refused anyone else's help."

"Kili please tell what's going on."

Kili opens the door and you follow him inside. Nothing could prepare you for what you saw. Thorin was lying on his bed blood all over his face and body. You could already see the bruises forming on his arms and face. You run over to him, putting your hand on his forehead.

"He's burning up. Oin I need you to get me these items. They will help me bring down the fever."

You quickly write down the items that you need and hand the paper to Oin.

"I'll be as quick as I can."

"Take Kili with you." You say.

They both leave the room. You start cleaning the blood off Thorins face and body and then you start tending to his wounds before they get infected and make the fever worse.

"Y/n"

You look up to see Thorin had woken up.

"My lord, go back to sleep you need all the rest you can get."

He grabs your hand and closes his eyes.

"I knew you would come, that's why I sent for you." He says hoarsely.

"It's my job, my lord I am a healer remember."

You could have swore you heard him chuckle before he went back to sleep

*Two days later*

The fever still hadn't broken. You had watched Thorin hallucinate throughout the night and it brought tears to your eyes to see your king in so much pain. You were praying that the fever would break if not you feared the worse. You hated seeing him like this. You never left Thorins side since Kili had fetched you. You had barely eaten or had much sleep. Everyone was staring to worry, they couldn't get through to you that you needed rest to look after Thorin

"Just leave me be Fili." You shouted at him when he came to get you to get some sleep.

*The next day*

You were holding Thorins hand and telling him stories, when you saw his eyes start to flicker open.

"Y/n, you are still here."

"Yes my lord, I'm not going anywhere until you are fully healed."

You put your hand against his forehead to find that his fever had broken.

"Looks like you'll be back on your feet in no time, the fever has broke my lord."

"Please call me Thorin."

"Ok, Thorin. I'm going to tell your nephews the good news."

As you get up he grabs you by the wrist.

"Please y/n. Stay with me, just for today and you can let my nephews know tomorrow that I am well."

"Ok. Just for today."

"Will you lay next to me whilst I sleep."

You were taken aback by this request. The king had just asked you to lay next to him.

"S-sure I will."

You lay next to him, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. You can't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I owe you my life y/n."

He rests his hand on your cheek.

"No you don't. I was just doing my job."

"You still saved my life I am forever in your debt."

He leans his face closer to yours, your noses touching. Before you knew it his lips came crashing down onto yours, his beard was tickling your face and you loved the way it felt. You placed your hands on his chest and his were on your waist. Your hands staring wondering around Thorins body loving the way his muscular frame felt on your hands. Thorins hands started to massage your breasts, a moan escaped from your mouth and you felt Thorin smirk. Sometime later you both pulled away from the kiss, Thorin rested his forehead onto yours.

"I must admit, I am feeling a lot better already. I think I could go for round two." Thorin chuckles.

You punch his chest playfully because of his injuries.

"Well tough my king, you aren't getting anymore of that until you are fully healed. Now go to sleep."

"Aww fine, but can I get one more kiss before I go to sleep."

You kiss him softly on the lips.

"Goodnight Thorin."

"Goodnight y/n."

You both fall alseep quickly wrapped in each other's arms.