Can't Stay Away

Imagine for Aliasauthor. Let me know what you think I might make a part 2.

No matter how hard you tried you just couldn't stay away from Thorin. It was like there was an invisable piece of string pulling you both closer to each other whenever you walked past one another. You both tried to stay away, as you knew that this relationship was forbidden. You were engaged to marry a dwaft from the Iron Hills and Thorin was being set up to marry a dwarf from the Blue Mountains. Both of you had tried to get your parents to change their minds, but Thrain wouldn't stand for it, saying you were nothing but trouble for his son and forbid you two from seeing each other. That had happened a year ago, you went months without seeing Thorin and it kileed you. Until that one day when you were walking down the corridor and Thorin pulled you into his room, were you made love to each other throughout the night. The next day you knew it was a mistake, as you were engaged and you shouldn't have fallen for Thorin's charm so easliy. You left him peacefully asleep and vowed never to go near him again.

One year later

Your engagement had been called off, turns out the dwarft prince you were to marry had fallen in love with another and was now set to marry her. You were relieved, you had never loved him and had only seen him a few times and couldn't stand the sight of him, so you pleased to see the back of him. Unfortunatley the same could not be said for Thorin, he was still engaged to the dwarf lady from the Blue Mountains and now she was living here as they were to be wed in the next week or so. Everytime you saw them together it broke your heart all over again. You had tried your hardest these past few weeks to stay away from Thorin even though your engagement had been called off, but whenever you could you both stole kisses from each other when you found each other alone. One day you were both alone in the library when you decided that you couldn't take it anymore.

"Thorin I can't keep doing this."

"Doing what y/n?"

"This, stealing kisses whenever we can, spending little amount of time together, not seeing you for days on end. It's killing me Thorin, seeing you with your bride to be. It should be me holding your hand and stroking your face in public, not her."

Tears began to escape your eyes, Thorin goes to wipe them away but you take a step back.

"What am I suppose to do?" He sighs. " You know I love you, but my father will kill me if he knows about us."

"Is that all I am, some dirty little secret of yours?"

"Don't be stupid."

"Then tell your father about us, we are in love, we should be together, if not lets just run away and start a new life somewhere else."

"You know I cannot do that y/n. I'm the future king, they need me to rule the kingdom."

"I need you." You whisper.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it."

"Fine Thorin, have it your way, this is the last time you will see me. I mean it this time, I will find the strength to stay away from you even if it means leaving Erebor."

"No." Thorin whispers. "Please don't leave me."

"Goodbye, My Lord."

You quickly leave, running to your room the tears escaping, you get most of you items together knowing that if you do not leave now you will never find the strenght to do it in the future. Once you have gotten everything together you make your way down to the entrance. When you get outside you load up the carriage of your belongings, as you go to get into the carriage you hear someone shout your name, you turn round and see Thorin running towards you.

"Y/n, please do not leave. I'm so sorry I'll call off the wedding..."

"No." You interrupt him. "This is for the best, for both of us. Go get married and rule Erebor, do not worry about me I will make a fresh start somewhere new."

"Where will you go?"

"I cannot say, it's best if we never see each other again. Your father was right I am trouble. Goodbye Thorin and I wish you all the luck in the world."

You kiss him one last time and leave, knowing that you would never see Thorin or Erebor again.