Fili Imagine

Requested by SupernaturalGirl66. Hope you like it :). Sorry it has taken so long.

You were walking along the halls of Erebor, taking in the surroundings. You couldn't believe it had been a year since you had helped Thorin and his company reclaim their homeland. Thorin had asked you to stay with them, as Erebor was your home as much as his, you jumped to the chance, the reason for that being because of a certain dwarf prince, Fili. You had spent a lot of time with the blonde prince and you two had gradually become close, he had even saved your life more times than you cared to admit whilst on your quest. So everyone in the company automatically thought that as soon as Erebor had been reclaimed Fili would finally admit his feelings towards you but it hadn't happened in the year you had been here and you were too scared to tell him how you felt because of fear of being rejected. Over the year Fili had become distance with you and you two hardly spent any time together anymore, which broke your heart. You were snapped out your thoughts we you heard someone giggling coming from the room you had just walked past. You quietly make your way towards the door and open it, finding Fili embraced with a maid. Before giving him chance to say anything, you quickly walk away not wanting to hear any of Fili's excuses, as you turn the corner you bumped into Kili who notices your tear streaked face straight away.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Kili asks.

"Why don't you go and ask your stupid brother." You say

"What's he done?"

"I saw him in a cupboard with another women."

Before Kili can say anything Fili runs up to the both of you.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Fili says.

"No Fili you are sorry that you got caught. Now it makes sense why have hardly spent anytime with me because you were to busy with someone else. Why Fili couldn't you just tell me the truth that you didn't want to be with me instead of dragging it out and actually making me believe you had feelings for me."

You again walk away from Fili not wanting him to see you cry.

"What were you playing at Fili? I thought you liked y/n."

"I do I really do." He says.

"Then why the hell were you in a cupboard kissing someone else."

"I don't know Kee, I didn't think she held those feelings for me."

"Are you blind as well as stupid? Everyone can see that she has had feelings for ever since she set eyes on you." Kili says.

"I've been a complete fool." Fili sighs.

"That you have brother. Now you really do have some grovelling to do." 

Later that day, you hear a knock at the door. Slowly you get up off your bed, quickly wiping the tears away before answer the door.

"Fili?"

"May I come in?" He asks.

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Please y/n. I need to explain what you saw earlier."

"There is no need for an explanation. I know what I saw and it is very clear that you would rather be with her than me."

You go to shut the door but Fili overpowers you and comes into your room, pushing you against the wall.

"Listen to me please y/n. I didn't know how you felt about me, I've liked you for a long time and I was scared to tell you in case you turned me down. This is why I distance myself from you and kissed that girl to try and get over you."

"You still kissed her Fili, you would rather kiss her than me." You whisper.

"No y/n. As soon as I did it I regretted it and when I saw the pain that I caused you it killed me inside. I love you and not her, not anyone else. You."

"I love you too Fili."

Fili cups your cheeks and kisses you, the kiss is soft but full of passionate and all to soon the kiss is over. 

"I'm such a fool waiting that long to kiss you y/n."

"Well you've done it know. Let's just focus on the future and not dwell in the past my prince." You smile.

"Of course my princess."