Playing hide and seek with Kili

Warning there is a little bit of smut in this imagine. Hope you guys like it.

You quickly ran down the halls trying to keep quiet, as you didn't want to get caught running around The Blue Moutains. You had reached your room and you quickly hid underneath your bed. Kili will never find me under here you thought to yourself.

You and Kili had been friends since you were 10 and he was 12. Over the years you two had become best friends, you were also very close to his brother Fili, who adored you and he was always teasing you saying that you fancied Kili. Of course you denied it but Fili was right. As you got older you realised that you loved Kili as more than a friend, but you kept it to yourself knowing he would never feel the same way.

You came out of your daydream when you heard footsteps right outside your door. You knew it was Kili obviously because he was trying to find you. He slowly opened the door and came into your room.

"Y/n, I know your in here. I've looked everywhere else so you might as well come out."

Kili starts walking around your room looking in places where you could be hiding. He's' just about to give up when he sees a bit of your dress poking out from under the bed. Without warning he grabs your feet and throws you on the bed and starts tickling you.

"K-Kili, stop, please s-stop."

"No, you thought you could trick me but you lost."

I-I'm s-sorry, please stop tickling me."

He stops and grabs your wrists and puts them above your head. You open your eyes and see that Kili's face is so close that you could kiss him.

"Um Kili your a little bit close, can you give me some space."

"No I like being this close to you y/n."

You can't help but blush when Kili says this. You could feel his hot breath on your skin and it was sending shivers down your spine. You look into his brown eyes and he starts smiling.

"What are you smiling at."

"You, your just so beautiful y/n I've wanted to tell your for years but I as too afraid that you would reject me."

He lets go of your wrists and places his hands either side of your body. You then place your hands on his shoulders.

"You are a fool Kili, if you would have told me sooner I would have been able to have done this years ago."

You snake your arms around his neck and pull him closer to you, before kissing him on the lips. Kili began to nip at your bottom lip which caused you to gasp. Kili ran his hand all over body, when he got to your skirt he lifted it up and ran his hand over your leg and to your pants. You felt yourself becoming wet just by his touch. He then starts kissing your neck and sucking at your collarbone.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you y/n."

He starts undressing you and before you know it your naked. Kili then starts kissing his way down your body and stops when he gets inbetween your thighs. He licks at your wetness which causes you to moan out in pleasure. Kili begins to lick and suck at your clit before plunging two of his thick fingers into you. You could feel your orgasm building up inside of you.

"Please Kili faster, I'm going to come."

Kili picks up the pace and you let go screaming his name. Kili licks his fingers clean before climbing back up and kissing you You could taste yourself on his tongue. He breaks the kiss and takes off his tunic so he can put it over your naked body. He then wraps you in his arms and you lay your head on his chest.

"Fancy playing hide and seek more often." You ask looking up at him.

"Yeah I think we should." He chuckles. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Kili."

You kiss him once more before slowly drifting off to sleep.