Wedding Night

You couldn't believe it, you had been waiting for this day ever since Thorin had proposed to you. The day went by in the blink of an eye and before you knew it, it was time for you and Thorin to say your goodbyes before you left early the next day for some well eanred rest. You said your goodbyes and went to your bedroom, leaving Thorin talking to Dwalin. Once you were in your oom you went to the balcony enjoying the view. You didn't heat your husband enter the room, he came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and he began to kiss your bare shoulders.

"Hello to you too my King."

You turn around so you are facing Thorun and wrap your arms around his neck.

"I don't want this day to end Thorin." You say sadly.

"I know my love, but we shall have many more days like this, I promise."

You snuggle up to Thorin wanting to be as close as you possible could.

"Would you like to go to bed my Queen?"

"Only if we dont have to sleep."

"What would you like to do?"

"I have a few ideas." You smile at him.

Thorin picks you up bridal style, walks over to the bed and gentle places you down.

"So what are these few ideas that you have?" Thorin asks raising his eyebrows.

"You could start by coming here and kissing me." You say seductively.

At your words, Thorin climbs on top of you and begins to kiss you. He pulls back and begins to trail gentle kisses down your neck, which makes you moan in pleasure. You being to undress his top half, tossing it all to the side, leaving his chest and torso exposed. You run your hand down his muscled, which causes Thorin to moan slightly. He then carefully begins to undress you, once you are naked he carries on kissing you, his hand caressing your left breast. His mouth makes its way down to your nipple and he starts to nip and suck it, doing the same to your right breast. Thorin then takes off his pants and you take in the sight of your husband naked. You feel his penis against your wetness, he slowly eases his way in and beings to thrust. He starts kissing you again and you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He starts off slowly at first but with each thrust he quickens the pace. Pretty soon you were both moaning in pleasure, you were close to your orgasm and you could tell that Thorin was close to his, as he began to shake. You cired out his name as your walls tightened around him and you released around his penis. This set off Thorin and he released into you moaning your name. He pulled out of you and collapsed next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too Thorin."

You both quickly fell asleep, not knowing about the little life that you both had created.