Tour Busses

Chapter 8

It's been about a week since Louis asked me to go on tour with him. His management agreed if I become their personal stylist. It works out cause in order for me to afford to travel with them, I need a job.

We are currently at their hotel loading our stuff on the busses. I am on the bus with the boys.

"Have you guys met Ellie Golding?" I asked being carried onto the bus. Harry tripped me and felt bad so he made Liam carry me. Louis was bringing all five of my, backed to the brim, bags.

"Yeah. Why do you wanna know?" Zayn asked unpacking his bag of hair products. Liam sat me on the couch. Harry laughed at Louis when he saw him.

"I want to know what she smells like." I said taking off my shoes and stood up on the couch.

"Why?" Louis asked joining me, dropping my bags in the process.

"She looks like she would smell like febreze." I said jumping. Everyone just looked at me. I shrugged and keep jumping on the couch.

"GUYS! WE NEED TO GET ON THE ROAD! WHERE'S NIALL?!" Paul yelled from outside the bus. Zayn went out and told him he was in the hotel kitchen. Paul grunted and went back into the hotel to get Niall.

Zayn came back when Liam said I needed to stop jumping. I stuck my tounge out and sat on the couch with Louis.

Niall came running in with food all in his hands. I just stared at him.

"Guys. I tink were good for tha next hour." Niall said. I laughed, and everyone looked at me.

"What?" Harry said looking at me confused. I laughed more.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Louis yelled. I laughed and tried to explain that my friend Morgan, was asked how her eating habits were and she said she loved food. They fake laughed cause I don't think they understood what I said.

-30 Minutes later-

We had just got on the freeway when I decided to enlighten the boys with some classy music.

[Click play on the side bar]

I plugged my phone in the speakers and pressed play. I ran to the couch and stood up on it then started dancing.

"DANCE WITH ME!" I yelled over the music. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up and started twerking. I laughed.

Everyone looked at us.

Louis turned around and started body rolling like Tyler Oakley. I copied him and laughed.

"What?" Harry asked looking at me.

"HE doesn't dance with us!" Niall said looking at us. I keep dancing an soon they all gave in and danced with us. We were acting so stupid.

Things that are not ok

1. Harry trying to rap

2. Louis telling him he can't rap cause he's not 2 Chainz (2 Chainz voice)

3. Liam and Niall videoing me twerking... I can't dance

4. Zayn dancing like he did in the video on YouTube

-Hour Later-

The boys were all playing video games while I was on Louis laptop scrolling through my Tumblr.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry asked. I CAN'T BREATH! I'm laughing so hard right now, my face is probably blue!

"Let me see!" Zayn said grabbing the laptop. I was to busy laughing to get it back. Bless their souls. You should have seen their faces when they read this...

guYS IM FREAKEN CRYING I RAN OUT OF PADS SO I WENT INTO MY MOMS ROOM AND I FOUND ONE BUT I WAS LIKE "OMG THIS IS HUGE MAYBE ITS JUST THE PACKAGING" AND THEN I OPENED IT AND ITS LIKE MORE THAN HALF THE LENGTH OF MY ARM AND ITS BIGGER THAN IT TOO OMG I CANT CLOSE MY LEGS. SEND HELP

(insert picture of arm-long pad here)

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I WONT LEAK NOW RIGHT?

"MY VIRGIN EYES! NO!" Liam yelled running to his bunk. Harry, Zayn, and Louis laughed while Niall looked horrified. I keep laughing when the bus driver asked if everything was ok.. Louis said no and that we need an oxygen mask. The bus driver didn't reply... We're gonna die.

-3 hours later-

"What do ya's want to eat? We're gonna to stop at McDonalds." Niall asked us. He was on the phone with someone.

"Big Mac no onions, large fries and a coke." Zayn said. Niall told the person on the phone.

"I'll get Angus deluxe with a large fry and a sprite." Liam said. Niall nodded and repeated it to the person.

"Ummm... I want a 10 piece nugget, fries and a coke. Oh! I want an ice cream with it too!" Louis said looking up from his phone.

"I just want a quarter pounder with cheese and a power-aid. Oh! And fries!" Harry said putting his feet in Louis lap. Louis pushed him off the couch without a single word. Niall laughed and told 'phone person' what they said.

"Alyssa?" Niall asked me. I looked up from the laptop and thought a moment.

"Umm.. I have a Honey Mustard snack wrap and a wild berry smoothie." I said. He nodded and repeated it. Then he gave him his order.

"Yeah. I want a Angus CBO, a McRib a large fry, and a Coke. Could you get us all some S'more Pies? Thanks. Bye." He said.

We ate then Paul called Liam and said they had to go to sleep cause they had an interview at 6 am tomorrow. So everyone went to sleep.

"Turn a lamp on!" Zayn yelled.

"No! It needs to be as dark as my soul or I can't sleep." I said. Zayn was fixing to say something but he sighed and said whatever. I win.

"Good Night Boys!" I said like a mother they mumbled good night. Wow. I can feel the love.

(A/N: I'm gonna edit.)