Seeing the Boys

Chapter 7

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Shut up." I mumbled into the pillow.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Oh my go-" I said looking at the alarm but stopped when I was the time, 10:30. I had to meet the boys at 11:30... I ran around my room trying to find something to wear.

I found a cute pair of heels in the hallway. I grabbed them an ran to the laundry room in nothing but under wear and a bra.

I found a pair of jeans and turned to get them but I tripped over a scarf and ended up knocking over the ironing board. I stood up and slipped them on when I heard Meghan.

"What the heck are you doing up so early!?" Meghan said standing at the door.

"IM MEETING THE BOYS IN LIKE 30 MINUTES!" I yelled. I looked down to see I put the pants on backwards and I dropped a shoe in the washing machine.

"Oh. Well here's a tip, put on a shirt." She said walking back to her room. I sighed and fixed my pants, forgetting about the shoe. I ran back to my room and looked for a shirt.

"Lalalalalalalalalalala." I sung to myself while looking. Emma came in my room.

"Put a shirt on!" She yelled.

"Oh you love it! You should get ready to. We meet them at 11:30." I said slipping a shirt over my head.

"Who?" She asked picking up some shoes near my door.

"The boys." I said. Right when I said that she was gone. I laughed and looked for my shoes.

'THE LAUNDRY ROOM! YES!' I thought to myself. I ran to the laundry room to find they were BOTH in the washing machine soaking wet.

"AH CRAP!" I yelled. Emma came over and looked at what I was doing. She laughed an walked back to her room. I sighed, hmm, Morgan has some cute shoes. LETS GO!

I opened her door and walked over to her closet. I pulled out a pair of gray toms and ran.

"LETS GO!" Emma yelled. I grabbed a brush and a ponytail holder and ran downstairs.

"C'OM ON!" I yelled running out the door to her car.

-Hotel-

Emma's P.O.V

"Ow! Shoot!" I yelled falling out of the car door. Alyssa was laughing at me. I yelled at her to shut up. She keep laughing as I stood up. We got in the hotel and stood behind a little boy who was holding the door for his mom.

"Hey." I said sweetly to him.

"Shut the heck up you nasty lesbian." He said rolling his eyes. Alyssa laughed a little but tried to cover it up with a cough.

"Look you little-" Alyssa covered up my mouth and we both stared at his mom.

"What we're you saying to my child!?" She yelled. Then she started yelling at me in Japanese, she scared me so bad. Honestly, I was about to pee my pants. I didn't have anywhere to go, considering we were in a elevator.

It binged and me and Alyssa ran out if it. The woman started after us and we ran faster. We found the room and banged on it.

"OPEN UP!" I yelled.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Alyssa screamed.

Zayn opened the door and we ran in. I slammed the door shut and locked all the locks.You could still her beating on the door and yelling until Paul told her she had to leave.

"I just had my exercise for the year." I said sliding down the door.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"Little rat's momma was going to kill us!" Alyssa said, still panting.

"I know!" I said laughing.

"Someone should have got that on video!" Alyssa said laughing.

"You were yelling at a little boy?" Liam asked giving us a stern look. Now I feel bad!

"He called me a lesbian!" I said defending myself. By now Niall and Harry were on the floor laughing and the rest of the boys were starting to laugh too.

"It's not funny! She starting yelling at us in Japanese and... And she scared me!" I said.

"Now I know why your best friends with my sister. Your just about as crazy as her." He said giving me a hug. We all said hey and got all that shit over with.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Liam said.

"Yeah I'm quite hungry too." Zayn said standing up.

I looked at Alyssa, she just stood there. The boys called a cab and we went to eat at a Olive Garden because Niall claims 'He's a big fan of Italian Food.'

"If you want Italian food then go to Italy. If you want American chain Italian food. Then I believe we're here." Alyssa said when we pulled up.

We piled out and got a table. We all ordered.

"I'll have the Chicken Alfredo." I said handing the waiter my menu.

"I'll just eat the salad. Thanks." Alyssa said giving him the menu. He nodded and walk off to get our food.

"All your gonna eat is a salad?" Louis asked suspiciously. Alyssa glanced at me.

"Yeah I had a big breakfast." She said not looking at him. He just shrugged. The food came Lottie asked me to go with her to the bathroom. I agreed and went with her.

"Has she stopped eating again?" She said right when the door shut. I looked at her shocked.

"Yeah. I'm worried about her." I said. She nodded and texed someone..

"She hasn't tried to comit again, has she?" She asked. I looked at her shocked.

"What! Again!?" I asked shocked. She nodded.

"Guess not. We should get back. Louis was curious so he told me to ask you." She laughed. I laughed and we went back to eat.

After a while we all had ate except Alyssa. She just pushed her salad around to make it look like she ate.

Louis paid for our meals, well... all the girls meals. We were talking about what we should do now when the waiter asked for Eleanors number.

"Let's get going!" El said hopping out do her chair. We walked out of the restraunt and the boys put on their hoodies an sunglasses so they wouldn't be ambushed with fans.

"Where to now?" I asked looking around the parking lot.

"We need to get back before someone sees us." Liam said trying to get a cab. Everyone moaned and said 'but I don't wanna leave!'

"The park! Please!" Louis said getting on his knees and begging. Liam rolled his eyes and said yes. Louis dragged Alyssa to the park and we all just followed.

"TO NARNIA!!" He yelled sliding down a slide.

"Umm.. Lou, that slide was wet." Zayn said laughing. He jumped up and slapped Harry for not telling him. We all just laughed.

"It's late. We should get going." Niall said. We called a cab and went back to the hotel.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Alyssa. Can I talk to you?" Louis asked when we got to the hotel. Shoot, He's gonna yell at me for not eating and-

"I want you to come on tour with us." He said closing the door. I sighed. Wait... TOUR!

"Umm... Uh. I don't know." I said. If I go on tour he's gonna find out. I'm going to have to drop out of school just no!

"Please! I haven't seen you in TWO YEARS!" He said getting on his knees and begging. I sighed again.

"FINE! When do we leave?" I said. He stood up and hugged me.

"I don't know. I have to ask management. I'm sure if I tell them you're a designer they'll let you! " He said skipping into the living room. I sighed and said bye to the boys. What a day.