Hospital

Chapter 19

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Hello?" I said. I was on my home from work.

"Can you come to the hospital?" Ed asked. I froze in my tracks.

"Why?" I asked fearing the worst

"Alyssa. She i-" He started. I was now yelling for a taxi.

"I'm on my way." I said as I got in one.

"Could you call her mum? I have to call the other girls." H asked. I told the driver where to go and we were off.

"Yeah. I'll be there soon. Stay calm ok?" I said into the phone. Ed said ok and hung up. I dialled Louis moms number and told her what happened.

Lottie's P.O.V

"Lottie. I need you to keep charge till Mrs.Laurn gets here." Mom said to me crying. What's happening?

"Sure.. What's wrong?" I asked. Mom shook her head and walked out to the kitchen.

"Alyssa is in the hospital. I don't know why yet but I'm fearin the worst. Once I find out what the damage is ill get Laurn to drive you their. Please don't tell the girls yet." She said taking a coat and grabbing her keys. I just froze.

"Ye-yes ma'am." I said think of the possibilities of what Alyssa could have done.

"I'll call as soon as I can." Mom said kissing my forehead and going to her car. I closed the door and ran to my room.

Ed's P.O.V

Eleanor was pacing back and forth while on the phone with Louis. Victoria was trying to cheer up Emma and trying to convince her self that Alyssa will be ok. Jay was holding my hand and staring at the door.

"Louis on the plane now. He should be here by tomorrow morning." Eleanor said taking a seat next to Jay.

We all sat in silence till a Doctor came out.

"Hi. I'm Dr.Lendse. Who was with Ms.Alyssa when this all happened?" She asked. I looked at the her and said 'I was'.

She told me to follow her. Jay let go of my hand, us seeing me to follow the doctor.

She lead me to a small room with dietary posters everywhere. She motioned towards a seat an I took it.

"We were examining her and I noticed she was underweight. Has she been eating?" She asked. I have no clue!

"I'm not sure, I just met her yesterday." I said looking up at Dr.Lendse.

"Okay. Do you know why she cut?" She asked filling out a paper as we spoke.

"Um, she cut this time because I online hate." I said trying to see what she was writing down. She wrote some more and then clicked her pen.

"She is stable for now. Since you found her, could you try to convince her to try a rehab center? It would be best. Here is a brochure... Please look over it with her." She said handing me a brochure and leaving the room. I looked thought the pamphlet.

Jay's P.O.V

"Hi. Can I speck to the legal guardian of Alyssa?" Dr.Lendse asked coming out of the room Ed was in. I stood up as she lead me into Alyssa's room.

She laid there motionless. Her pale face made her wide blue eyes stand out like a rose in a wildflower patch. Her chest ha a slow but steady rise and fall.

"She is still in her own world. Her eyes are open but she's not awear of the setting yet. We stitched up as many cuts as me could and tested her for and suicidal type drugs. She came out negative." She said. I sighed in relief and walked over to her bed.

"We are giving her blood and fluids for the next 24 hours. He with blood cell count is down 35% and her weight is below normal." Dr.Lendse said said coming and standing with me. She took my left hand and I gripped it tight.

"If that boy Ed don't find her, she'd be gone. Don't worry now, she will recover." She said. I wrapped her in a hug and cried to her. I could have lost her when I just got her back.

"Thank you." I stuttered. She smiled and handed me some papers.

"Please look over them. It will help you understand what she's going through." She said. I took them and looked back up at her.

"Can I see what she did to her legs?" I asked. I don't really know why, I guess it's mothers instincts.

Dr.Lendse nodded and slowly lifted a sheet back and undid a bandage on her left leg.

He legs were all cut up like a chopping board. Mostly all her thigh was purple and blue, while the other part was red from stitches.

"Oh god." I spoke to myself. I started tearing up. How could she do this to herself?

"You can stay in here a little while longer, but you'll have to leave once she's fully awake. We have to do some test and question her." She said fixing Alyssa's leg back up. I nodded as a tearmslipped down my cheek.

"She's in good hands, trust me." She said taking both my hands in hers. I nodded.

She walked out and let Emma in. Emma stood at the doorway and started at Alyssa. She slowly walked over while tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes. She sat down on the window bench and cried.

"It's all my fault. If I hadn't had gone to the store, I could have stopped her. I'm an idiot!" She cried to herself. I let go of Alyssa and sat next to Emma taking her in a side hug.

"It's not your fault, and don't believe everything you hear. If we were playing the blame game, it would be my fault for letting her go to the apartment." I said. Emma shook her head still crying.

"Ever since she told us about her anorexia, I ask her random questions every once and a while. She told me she had been eating lunch and keeping it down... but I don't think she was." Emma said looking at me. I whipped the tears from her eyes.

"Thank you for carting about her." I said hugging her. I rocked Emma side to side till she stopped sobbing.

We were both sitting in silence till Ed walked in. Me and Emma simultaneously stood up and engulfed him in a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered. He hugged me tightly back.

"It's not like I was gonna leaved her there!" He said sarcastically trying liven up the room. I laughed slightly and went out of the room to call Laurn to bring the girls.

Emma's P.O.V

Jay left and I keep hugging Ed. He didn't pull me off or anything, he just hugged me back.

"Thank you. If you weren't there, she'd be gone." I said. He didn't say anything just nodded, like something just hit him.

"Hmmm?" Alyssa mumbled. I let go of Ed and looked at Alyssa. She was trying to sit up but her arms were weak. I hit the red button on the wall and a nurse came in.

"Glad to see you're awake. You two have to leave for a bit while we talk to Alyssa. You can see her in a bit." The nurse said looking at us. I nodded and left, while Ed talked to the nurse. I over heard him saying something about rehab...

---

A/N: I made a Instagram for this book to post outfits and such. It's @alyssa_tommo. Follow me it and I'll follow you back. Also, I have fans but you guys don't talk to me anymore! We used to have conversations in the comments! Now I barley get one comment. Please don't feel like you're intruding or anything, you guys are the reason I keep writing this book. Please? I dough anyone reads it anymore cause its sucking now... I am trying to make it better!! Sorry for the long Authors Note.. 😁