I'm Sick?

Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

Maybe this wasn't a good idea...

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch in a ball talking to Emma and Morgan on the phone when the boys burst in.

"I got to go. Love you guys." I said hanging up. Louis sat beside me and just hugged me.

"You have to tell them now. They're very confused." He said rubbing my back. I nodded.

"You boys might wanna have a seat. When I told my friends, they didn't take it very well." I said. They all sat on couch opposite of the one I was sitting on.

"When I was 17, I think. I was very self-conchs, I should say. It got to a point when I decided suicide was the answer. If it wasn't for Louis walking into my room randomly, I would have token those pills. That's when he found out about my anorexia and cutting. We made a deal if I recovered, he would go for X-Factor." I said looking at my shoes.

"I thought Hannah pushed you to go on." Niall said. I rolled my eyes.

"She claimed she did. She also bullied me and Lottie. I told Louis, they broke up. You'd think it'd be end of story right? nope. She got the whole school to pick on me and stuff. So that caused me to relapse." I said. Everyone was quiet.

"But, it's gone now... Right?" Zayn asked. I shook my head starting to cry. This has taken over my life, destroying the ones I love. These boys are my brothers now, I just.. I have no words for how much I hate myself right now.

"It all makes sense now..." Harry mumbled to him self. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. Louis took my hand knowing what Harry was about to say.

"Well, you can kind of tell your sick." He said.

Sick. Wow, has it really come to that? I'm sick?

I broke down crying. The boys tried to comfort me but that didn't help. I'm sick. I need help.

"Alyssa it's ok. We will help you get through this. I we can't, Im sure theres a place that could help you." Liam said rubbing my hand. I nodded wiping some tears away with my other hand.

The boys pep talked me about an hour before the bus driver started up the bus.

"I have a question." Harry asked. I looked up.

"What?" I questioned back. He sat up and turned his arms so you could see wrists. I copied, I only have one scar there. All my scars are on my thighs. I think it's because I don't want anyone to notice them.

"Only one?" He asked looking at my wrist.

"No... I have more.." I said quietly. He looked at me confused.

"But don't people normally cut there wrists?" Zayn popped in.

"I don't know. Mine are on my thighs." I shrugged.

"Do you have shorts you could change into? We just want to see the damage.." Louis said looking at me. I stood up and looked through my bag. I found some Sofia's and slipped them on in the bath room.

I walked out and sat back down letting them look at my fat thighs. Normally I would panic but, I want help.

"Um.. Why your thighs?" Niall asked.

"They'll check your stomach and sides but they won't check your thighs." I repeated the rhyme. I repeat that to myself everything I cut.

"Oh." Everyone said. I looked t the clock. 5 pm...

"Don't you guys have tweeting to do or something?" I said.

They shook their heads and looked at each other.

"Ok. I'm gonna go take a nap till tomorrow." I said standing up and walking to my bunk. I curled up with my old Whinnie the Pooh bear and fell asleep. I love long naps merged together with night time sleep.

(A/N: Short sorry! I'll update again probably Sat. or Sun. for you guys Christmas Present! That chapter will be very long!!)