373 Messages

Chapter 20

Alyssa's P.O.V

"No sir, you couldn't visit her on a regular basis. They have rules, put you can call and Skype her if she chooses to go to Saint Lawrence in Ireland." A lady said. I stirred around.

Where am I? Ow! My leg hurts! What is in my arm? OH GOD NEEDLES!!

"Alyssa! Glad to see your awake!" The same lady said walking towards me. Ed was steaming near the door looking relived.

"Wh-where am I?" I questioned as the bed rose up and lifted me to a sitting position.

"You're at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. You past out and this young man saved you." She said pointing to Ed then writing something on a piece of paper.

She told Ed to talk to me while she got the doctor.

"Ed... What happened?" I questioned as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You started crying and then you said you were dizzy. Your eyes rolled back and you passed out. You turned really pale..." He said not looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to get the strength to hug him. He laughed ad scooted over to hug me back.

"It's okay. I'm just glad your alive!" He laughed. I fake smiled not really sure what to say to that. He sat back down and told me everyone was outside, waiting for me.

He pulled out a brochure and handed it to me. I opened it and saw it had two rehab centers.

"I just want you better." He said.

"I do too..." I mummer. I guess he heard me cause he scooted me over and sat beside me on the bed.

"This one, has better options than Springs Dale. You have wifi, but they monitor what you do. People can come visit you once every month, rather than every 3 months. Is also very nicely set up." He said pointing to resort looking place called Saint Lawrence.

"I-I don't know." I said reading about it.

According to the article they give you high calorie meals in small portions... Never really though of that.

"Would you consider it?" He said looking at me. I nodded not turning my head from the brochure.

Just then the nurse and another lady came in.

"Alyssa! Glad to see you're awake! If you don't mind, were goin to ask you some questions." She said sitting next to the bed with a laptop and a clipboard. The other lady told Ed he had to leave.

"Louis is on his way now." He said to me as he left. Crap.

Lottie's P.O.V

We had just gotten there when Ed came out. He had a small smile on his face.

"Is she okay?" Victoria jumped. He looked at her like she was mental and sat next to Eleanor.

"Uh. Yeah, she said she'd think about rehab." He said taking out his phone.

We all sighed in relief. Daisy asked if she could go see her.

"Not now baby. She's talking to the doctor." Mom said picking her up and sitting Daisy on her lap.

"Shoot. I have to go, I have a promo in London. Please tell her ill be back as soon as I can." Ed said standing up. He hugged mom and waved by to the rest of us. We a waited patiently for the doctor to come out so we could all see her.

- 2 hours later -

Well. It's 1 am and the doctors been in there a while.

I looked up from Instagram to see Phoebe, Felicity, Daisy and Victoria sleeping. Eleanor rode to Alyssa's apartment to get her clothes and such while Emma went to the cafeteria to get us all some food.