Tables Turn

Chapter 17

Victoria's P.O.V

We walked into the club and people were dancing, but the sluts on another hand were rolling on each other.

We went over to get a drink. I got beer, Emma got a vodka with orange juice, Eleanor got champagne.

We got a table, and sat on the table.

"'Dont even care about the table breaking' a lovley qoute by Zayn Malik" Emma said taking a sip of her drink

"Yes, yes it is" I said and me and Eleanor laughed.

By the end of the night, Emma was drunk, I was very tipsy, and Eleanor was sober because she was incharge of us, and getting us home.

We got in a taxi and the driver was really beautiful. Like Andy Grammar fine. Ugh!

Emma was sitting beside the cab driver, me and Eleanor were sitting in the back.

Emma leaned over, thinking it was one of us, and whispired something into the cabs ear that sounded like she wanted to take her pants off because the driver.

He just started laughing, yup she did say that.

When we got to the house Eleanor payed the driver then we went inside. Alyssa was laying on the chouch pantsless while Mean Girls was on. I laughed as Eleanor told me to go to bed. I did as I was told.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of someone slamming the fridge.

"Im never going to another mother lovin bar again!" They grumbled. I sat up and saw Emma taking some meds.

"What?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I looked at her confused.

"Hangover and you have no pants on." She said walking back to her room, drinking water out of her glass. I looked down and shrugged.

I stood up and slowly made my way to my room. I pulled out some shorts an slipped them on. Then I crawled into the soft bed and fell back asleep. I love this bed so mu-

"ALYSSA! WHERE THE HECK IS MY PILLOW PET!" Victoria yelled. I turned over on my belly and covered my head with a pillow. I just want to go to sleep!

"I DONT KNOW! GO TO SLEEP!" I yelled. She came in my room and pushed me off the bed.

'That was not very nice' I mumbled to myself.

"WHERE IS BOB!?" She yelled. I stared at her and said 'I don't know.' She sighed and walked out. Well... She is a bit hungover...

I crawled back in bed an tried to go to sleep, but once again... I was interrupted.

"I need some money. We're out of Tylenol." Emma said. I rolled my eyes and told her it was in the pink bag on the counter, but she needed to transfer if first. She nodded and walked out of my room.

Victoria said she was going with Emma to get another pillow pet. So, I am alone... I am also wide awake now...

I got up and went to get my old laptop. Then went on to the magnificent tumblr and saw some Directioners found it. I had 174 messages...

Me being the stupid person I am clicked on it and began reading.

Anonymous asked:

You ugly pice of crap. Your just an attention seeker.

Anonymous asked:

You should go kill your self. It would make the world a better place. Less space taken up by your fat self. :)

Anonymous asked:

Brat, you don't really care you just want attention. Go cut your wrist like a b-tch. Oh! You were right, you are ugly and fat.

Anonymous asked:

listen to better than revenge by taylor swift. how I feel about you getting all the boys attention. directioners will get you.

I read more and started crying. I shoved my laptop off my lap and ran to my bag with all the bathroom stuff in it. I pulled out a plastic bag full of blades and ran to my bathroom.

I pulled one out and slid it down my fat thigh. The pain was unbearable but it helped in a way. I keep cutting as my tears mixed with blood.

"Im useless." I said with one cut.

"Im fat." I stated as I cut once more.

After about 20 cuts, I threw the razor near the toilet and slid down the wall. I sat in a puddle of blood crying.

My left leg and some of my right was completely numb.

"Alyssa?" Someone said opening our front door, The girls should have locked it. I didn't even bother to close the bathroom door.

"Hello? Alyssa!" They yells again. I keep crying, as they looked through the house for me.

I herd footsteps in my room and someone walking towards the bathroom. My heart began to race faced that it already was.

"Oh God." They said. I looked up to see Ed standing their in the door way.

He ran over to me staring at my leg. He lifted me into the tub an cut on the water. Ed tried to washed my legs off.

I pushed him off and tried to stand up. I fell due to my left leg being so weak.

"Alyssa. Stop, please." He said. I cried harder as he washed my leg off. I cried while telling him I was Ok and he could go home.

He just ignored my protest and started pouring warm water over the cuts. I cried out in pain. He looked at me like he chopped of my foot.

"I'm sorry." He said pouring more water. I cried more.

By the time my leg was clean Emma had called me, and left a message that her and Victoria were stopping at Toys R Us.

He picked me up out of the tub bridal style and took me to the kitchen. He sat me on the table and wiped away some of my tears with his thumb.

He looked around for some iodine stuff to put on my leg. When he found it I cried harder cause it was the first time I saw how deep my cuts were... And I also spelt out Love...

"AHHH!" I cried when he sprayed my leg.

"Shhhh. It's ok." He said hugging me. I cried into his shoulder.

He fixed my leg up with a towel wrapped tightly around my thigh. Blood was showing though but he didn't mind.

"I'm Sorry." I said sniffed looking at Ed. He looked at me.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to. I didn't hurt you body." He said brushing hair out of my face. I looked at the floor.

"You need to call Louis, he needs to know." He added. I shook my head as he took out his phone and dialing Louis number...