The World Knows

Chapter 12

It's been about two weeks and we are in Las Vegas, I think.

What else is new... Oh! The press is well aware of me now. They have started to notice how I wear baggy cloths so Louis management asked what was wrong so he told them... I have to tell the world within a month or I'm fired and kick off the tour.

Louis made plans for Liam to have a twitcam and he introduces me and everything. He has it all planed.

I am finding some nice clothes to wear for the twitcam right now. There's going to be tons of gifs on this twitcam so I have to look a little good.

"Are you ready?" Louis asked from outside the bathroom door.

"Depends." I said finishing my hair. I look almost pretty today! Oh!

"Just come on." He sighed. I walked out and went over to Liam.

He signed on and told them I had some news. The boys left an went to their bunks.

"Hey guys. So you know how press has been hounding me about my weight? Well, truth be told... I'm not very healthy." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

I looked up at the comments and they were asking why and things.

"Management told me I had to come out with this or I was fired and can't continue on tour with Louis. So, here goes. I'm anorexic and a cutter. I don't feel beautiful like all you watching this. I was bullied a long time and only had few options. I tried suicide, but Louis, Lottie and Felicity cough me in the act." I said looking at the camera. The comments weren't going crazy... No one said a word.

Finally someone spoke up...

@WildAtHeartForever: You're not alone. I'm a cutter too...

Then another.

@intrinsically_broken: I'm crying. I'm glad I have someone who is going through the same as me to look up to <3

"Guys.. I'm not revived yet. I relapsed about two years ago. The boys are helping me get through this. I plan on putting a website together and get them to do stuff on it, like encouragement for you guys. I have to asks their management first. I know if Ed Sheeran told me I was worth it I would try to stop!" I laughed.

I chatted with the Directioners for more than 2 hours and followed most of them. They told me I should have a Skype or something so I could talk to them. So I made one and gave it to them.

"Alyssa. You have to go now..." Niall said making me scoot over. I sighed.

"Fine. Bye beauties!" I waved as he turned of the camera.

"SHE'S DONE BOYS!" Niall yelled. Soon everyone came in and high fived me.

"So explain this website..." Zayn said sitting on the couch.

"Well... I would run it. It would be like a rehab center, but online. Like with group chats, mod aviation, calorie counters, a that stuff to help them recover. You boys could record a video individually or something, and I would post a new one each day. Best of all its free for most services." I said trying to give them a summary of what I wanted to do.

"I like it. I management says no, it will be one of my side projects." Louis said.

"Same." Harry said nodding. All the boys said they would do it so I stood up and did a little dance.

"You can stop now." Zayn said trying to get me to stop.

"Only if you call management right now." I said starting to twerk. He stood up and ran to his phone. I stopped as he explained the idea.

He talked some before Louis had the phone saying how good this is and that it could save lives. Then Zayn took the phone back and smiled.

"Thank you!" He said hanging up.

"So... You can?" I asked. He nodded I smiled and grabbed my phone.

'Website here we come!' I tweeted and tagging all the boys. They retweeted it and I saw where mom had retweeted.

----

"Hey. It's Jay! Leave a message and Ill get back to you ASAP!" The recording said.

"Hey. It's Alyssa. I was calling just to talk to you. Anyway, you have my number now so give me a call when you can. Bye." I said hanging up.

Louis looked at me.

"Look. Once she knows its you she-" He started saying.

*Cause I want it bad,

I wanna bad girl baby ba-*

"Hello?" I said awnsering the phone.

"A-Alyssa?" She said. I smiled.

"Yes, mom. It's Alyssa." I said skipping around the bus.

"Oh God. You have no clue how much I have missed your voice." She said.

"I have a clue. I missed your voice too." I said.

"Look. My phones going to die. I will call you tomorrow. I'm going to call you everyday till you come home." She said.

"Ok... Bye. I love you, mom." I said as I tripped over air.

"Bye baby. I love you too." She said. I hung up and limped to the sofas where the guys sit... Laughing at my pain.

I laided on top of Zayn, Louis and Harry's laps. I started to braid Harry's hair when Niall spoke out.

"Demi wants to meet you." He said. I froze. Demi, as in Lovato?

"Lovato?" I said turning my head.

"Yeah... That's the only Demi in my contacts." He laughed. I sat up.

"When will I be see Demi, the wonderful, gorgeous, I would go lesbian for her, Lovato?" I asked seriously. They just stared at me.

"Uh.. At the Academy Awards. So, about a week." Niall said.

"THE SUITS! CRAP! OH GOD THE DRESSES! I HAVEN'T ORDERED THEM TO BE DELIVERED!!" I yelled running/limping to get the iPad.

I quickly placed the order and sighed. They will be here, we'll the hotel we are going to stay at, in 5 days. Thank The Lord.

"It's ok. They are be shipped now." I said.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go with us to the Awards." Louis said.

"No. Nonononon. There's no need for me to go. Those people will be scared." I said shaking my head.

"Oh god." Zayn said shaking his head.

"What? I'm not going, I'm more of a ghost follower." I said jumping onto Louis and Harry. The both groaned.

"Your going. That's final!" Louis said in a high pitched voice. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm hurt too!" Harry squiled. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek too.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked laying my head in Zany's lap. He nodded and started petting me like a cat....

"Yep. Danielle wants to meet you since Eleanor can't stop talking about how awesome you are." Liam said tapping away at his phone.

"Fine. Who am I going with?" I asked poking Zany's face and trying to get him to stop.

"Me." Niall said holding his hand up. I laughed and shook his hand.

"Well, glad to know you will be hiding my face for the evening." I joked.

(A/N: I have a question. So should she date one of the boys or do y'all want me to keep it like it is? If you do.... who with? Arry (Harry) Nissa (Niall) or Elyssa (Ed).{DONT LAUGH AT MY SHUP NAMES!} Let me know please!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIES

(A/N 2: I got lots of Ed votes so he is the winner! New chapter coming soon!)