I'm Leaving

Chapter 21

Alyssa's P.O.V

I have been in the hospital about a week and they said I could go. Everyone had plans this weekend before all this stuff happened so I told them not to cancel.

Lets see what everyone's doing, shall we?

-Louis and Eleanor are in Florida doing the last of the Up All Night tour.

- Mom has a business meeting in Manchester and brought Phoebe and Daisy with her. Lottie and Felicity are going to meet mom after school.

-Victoria's Mom is having a baby so she's in America with her.

-Ed's still doing Promos.

-I made Emma rest so she's in London shopping.

I'm sure I can handle going back to the flat by myself.

"Sorry you need someone with you." My nurse said. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

I looked through my contact list... No one is able to get me.. Ugh.

I went on Twitter an saw #getwellsoonAlyssa was trending for the third day in a row.

'Third day! Nice! To bad I have no way to get home... I WANT OUT!!' I tweeted. Within 5 minutes Louis was calling me.

"Hello?" I said. I heard muffling the Louis voice came on.

"I called Ed. He was already headed to see you so he's gonna take you home." Louis said.

"Ok then Mr.Pushy!" I said turning to stand with my walker.

I still can't stand properly but they will help me with that in Rehab.

"Whatever I have to go back to rehearsals. Be safe, love you." He said. I said ok and that I love him too. He hung up as I got to the dresser.

I grabbed my clothes and stumble back to my bed. The nurse had set the bag on the bed for me.

I stuffed them in then texted Ed

'Louis said you were on your way. Don't hurry I have to get ready.' I sent.

'Dont worry I'm about an hour out. So take your time' he sent back almost emediatly. I laughed and went to the bathroom to get a shower.

I love taking showers here. You know why? Cause you can sit down... IN THE SHOWER! How cool is that!!

I turned on my music then hope in the shower. Broken Hearted b Karmin came on and I started singing.

"This is more than the typical kinda thing

Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me, uh oh

Didn't wanna take it slow

In a daze, going crazy, I can barely think

You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, uh oh

Waiting for my phone to blow

Uh oh yep

Now I'm here in a sticky situation

Got a little trouble, yep and now I'm pacing

Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour

Uh don't wanna think too hard, but I'm sour" I sang washing my greasy hair. I grabbed the bottle and used it as a mic.

Uh oh, I can't seem to let you go

"See, I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let's get up, let's get on it