Rise of Power

Tord couldn't believe it, that was the giant robot he made years ago and forgot in the garage.

'Wait, if it's flying towards us then...' thought Tord.

His eyes widen and he grabs his soldiers to throw them towards the wall.

"Get against the wall, Edd and Matt are driving!" yelled Tord.

The three press against the wall as the fusion and Rodrick stare in confusion.

"Come on, they can't be that bad." said Rodrick.

The robot then crashes into the room, covering Rodrick in rubble but Tormi was unharmed.

"Ha, they missed!" they yelled.

There's a loud crack and a red, robotic fist crushes them. Tord stares at the debris before looking to the robot who's glass face is now cracked.

"Edd, Matt, you guys okay?" he asked.

The face plate lets out a hiss before opening, revealing Edd strapped to the seat and Matt stuck behind it with his legs in the air.

"Tord, we came to help, where's Tori?" asked Edd.

"Well, she fused with Tom and you guys crushed them under the robot's fist." said Tord.

"Oh no, Tom!" gasped Matt, shaking his butt.

The red hooded man sighs and walks over, pulling the ginger free.

"Yay, I'm free." cheered Matt.

"I swear, anyway Tom will be fine, the fist would only knock them apart, so he should be laying around somewhere." said Tord.

As he says this, they hear a groan and look to see something move by the fist.

"Ugh, lame." groaned the figure.

"Tom, are you okay?!" demanded Tord.

He rushes over but pauses, shock and horror clear on his face. Edd and Matt join and share in his shock.

It was indeed Tom, but from his head were purple horns with black arms and legs that end with claws, a long black tail, and fangs showed from his mouth.

"That fucking sucked, uh, why are you guys looking at me like that?" asked the eyeless man.

"Tom, she corrupted you." said Tord.

Tom stares before standing up to see his reflection in the robot's face plate.

"Shit, I thought I'd return to normal." said Tom, looking at his mutated limbs.

"Maybe you will, perhaps this is just some slow healing." said Edd.

"Ya, we've been in similar scrapes before and always came out alright." said Matt.

Tord just walks over to hug his boyfriend, holding him close.

"Maybe you will get better, and I'm sorry this happened, I should have been faster." said Tord.

The corrupted man snorts before returning the hug, kissing the other's cheek.

"Not your fault that crazy bastard made an even crazier, female clone of you." said Tom.

Tord smiles a bit, watching the blue hooded man's tail swish in a calming motion.

'His tail is so cute!' thought Tord.

Dammit, why can't his brain stay on task?! Sure his boyfriend looks almost half dog like some of the hentai he reads and... okay, think of something else, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!