Red Leader

The elevator finally dings, opening for the group to the top floor. They exit but there seems to be no one around.

"Shouldn't there be like, security or something?" asked Tom.

"There should, I always had a small group of my soldiers patrol this floor two times a day." said Tord.

"Huh, maybe Red Leader thinks themselves invincible, so they have no security." said Edd.

"Then they're an idiot, even with my confidence, I never took corners." said Tord.

"No kidding, I still say there should have been a teleporter in your office, you could have even password protected it." grumbled Tom.

"Let it go." sighed Tord.

The lights suddenly cut out before one turns on with Edd and Matt under it.

"Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore!" sang Edd.

"Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door!" sang Matt loudly.

"I don't care, what they're going to say, let the storm rage on." sang the couple.

They lean into each other with an arm in the air.

"The cold never bothered us anyway." they concluded.

Tom and Tord clap along with Patryk while Paul fums.

"This is a stealth mission, how is singing loudly stealth?" he demanded.

The four friends just shrug, getting an annoyed sigh from the man.

"Come on Paul, lighten up a little." said Patryk.

He just glares, getting Tord to sigh.

"We do this all the time, but you're correct, we must get to my office and shut this place down once and for all." said Tord.

The group moves on down the hall, seeing no sign of any doors.

"Is this part of the building design, no doors?" asked Tom.

"No, I did that as I got tired of opening closet doors." said Tord.

After awhile, they finally find the door, on it was the symbol of the Red Army carved into it and painted red.

Paul and Patryk pull out their guns with Tord. Edd looks around and pulls a chain out of his pocket with a cola can on it while Matt holds a mirror, winking into it. Tom pulls out a harpoon gun.

"Where did you keep that?" asked Tord.

"Pocket, where else?" asked Tom.

The devil horned man stares wide eye before looking away.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." he said.

They nod and Tord takes point. He kicks in the door and the group move in. Inside the office was as Tord remembered it, however, Rodrick was something he never let in.

"You!" growled Tord.

"Oh Tord, you came back." beamed Rodrick happily.

"What the fuck did you do, I disbanded the Red Army and you brought it back!" yelled Tord.

"I had to, sir, this was everything you wanted, and I proved my loyalty, unlike the others, and I made sure you stayed in command." said Rodrick.

"Uh, that makes no sense, considering Tord has been with us the whole time." said Tom.

"Ya, there's no way Tord could have run this place while in England." said Edd.

"That's because he wasn't, I'm running it for him." said a voice.