All Comes Crashing Down

Tord couldn't move, his eyes were wide open as he took in the new fusion. He was too late, he was too late to stop it.

'Tom.' thought Tord in sorrow.

Before everyone was a tall woman wearing a deep purple hoodie covered by the blue trench coat of the Red Army. The top of the hair was normal but the back was long with the red hair ties on top. The collar shines a deep red as the fusion stretches. They then open their eyes, showing that one eye was still missing.

"Oh ya, now this is what I'm talking about." laughed the fusion.

"Uh, Re-Red Leader, how do you feel?" asked Rodrick.

"Powerful, oh, and call me Tormi, better than that stupid Torm." they laughed.

Paul and Patryk were stunned, what could they do now? Tom was now fused with this clone of their leader and with the collars in place, he was powerless to resist.

They look to Tord who was silent, clenching his fists. Then, he whips out his pistols and shoots the ceiling, causing it to fall on the fusion.

"Stupid bitch, you think I won't fight you?!" demanded Tord.

The fusion bursts out of the rubble and faces the red hooded man, smiling big.

"Oh, don't do that, you'll hurt your precious Tommee." said Tormi.

"Not really, you do realize that all I have to do is knock you out and you automatically unfuse, right?" he asked with a snort.

Tormi is silent before looking at her soldier who just shrugged.

"I-I never fused before, so I don't know." he said.

"God dammit, Wheat, you had ONE JOB!" yelled Tormi.

Rodrick flinches and Tormi grabs their guns and starts firing. Tord rolls away and faces his two soldiers.

"Take out Rodrick if you can, this bitch is mine." growled Tord.

The two nod and pull out their guns, causing the man to squeak. He runs from the bullets, taking cover before shooting at them.

Tormi runs at the devil horned man, who leaps away and jumps onto their back. Tormi shakes and runs around, trying to dislodge the man.

"I am not letting you take Tom from me, you will never be a real fusion." he roared.

"I am a real fusion!" they yelled back.

"No, you are a forced fusion, with only one mind front and center, and this, oh, this will be your fatal mistake." laughed Tord.

He then kicks down at the base of their neck, making them yell out and fall. Tord hangs on before wrapping his arm around their throat.

This was the quickest and easiest way to knock anyone out.

Tormi coughs and struggles, still trying to reach the man. Tord only tightened his grip.

'Just a few more moments, they'll run out of air and pass out, then they'll unfuse and Tom is free.' thought Tord.

The fusion was still struggling but now the struggles were getting weaker. This was it, they would soon pass out.

Suddenly, a gun shot sounds and Tord loses his grip, falling off the fusion's back. His shoulder, he was just shot in the shoulder!

"Tormi, I'll protect you!" yelled Rodrick, aiming his gun at Tord again.