Bad News To Worse News

The gang enter the house for Tord to slam the door shut to get to the living room and pace. "Tord, is everything okay, what happened?" asked Edd. Tord looked at them sadly and Tom pats his back.

"The Red Army, someone reinstated it." said Tord. "But, you're here, not back there." said Matt. "I know, it shouldn't happen, I'm the only one who could restart the Red Army, but somehow, someone did." said Tord.

Tom looks at him to shake his head. "Hold on, wouldn't they need your password?' asked Tom. "Exactly, but only I knew it." said Tord. The gang are silent as they think of the situation.

The Red Army was full of advanced weapons and soldiers with far more advanced training, worst of all, they were all trained to feel nothing and be set completely on world domination. "We'll know more once those two idiots of yours get here." said Tom. The devil horned male nods to sit on the couch, sighing.

He should have made sure he completely destroyed the Red Army, not just use a password to protect his files. 'But who could have gotten my password, only I know it.' thought Tord. The time flew and soon a knock was at the door.

Edd answers to see Paul and Patryk, both walking in to see the rest of the gang. "How did this happen?!" demanded Tord. The two look at each other to nod.

"It was because of Rodrick Wheat." said Paul. "Rodrick, I remember him, very loyal and creepy, he was always watching me." said Tord with a shutter. "We're not sure how he did it, but he gained access to all of your files and started calling back the soldiers, even getting new ones to join." said Patryk. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." cursed Tord.

He grabs the side of his head and walks out of the room. Tom watches him leave to turn back to the two former red army soldiers. "How many of the old soldiers rejoined?" asked Tom. "Most of them did, but a few who remained truly loyal to Tord." said Paul.

"So not all of the former soldiers joined, but there's still enough to remake an army?" asked Edd. "Exactly, which is why we're here, to warn Tord and warn him of another problem." said Patryk.

At that, Tord immediately rushes back into the room. "What else?!" demanded Tord. Paul reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few pieces of paper. Tord takes them to see that they were all newspaper articles. "The features of these articles are all of kidnappings over three months." said Tord.

"We know, we looked each up, always in pairs, and they were all fusion partners." said Patryk. At that, it grows deadly quiet. Matt latches onto Edd in fear as Tom stares at his boyfriend. "Fusions, fusions are going missing?" asked Tord.

"Yes, before we came to see you, our last look at the base, we saw one of the fusions that went missing in uniform, yet they're labeled as kidnapped, even witnesses report seeing them taken." said Paul. "Something bad is happening and we can't explain, Red Leader, we need you." said Patryk. The red hooded man nods to look at his friends.

Matt and Edd were a new fusion and he with Tom were another. They were in danger from what he's done. "Let's do this, where to?" asked Tord. "The only place where the Red Army lies." said Paul.

Tom shakes his head in amusement to look at his boyfriend. "Looks like you're finally going to get me to go to Norway." said Tom.

NOTE: Welp, Tord is given the lay down, even the disturbing news of the Red Army kidnapping Fusions. What is going on? Till the next update, bye~