A Medd-ing Rampage

Dear Fellow Warriors,

Sorry for the long wait, just a bunch of stuff happening along with life throwing shit at me.

Plus with the quarantine, I can only really get in touch with my friends via phone and email so the stories are going to be a bit delayed. We got a system worked out now hopefully we can get more chapters out to you guys.

Please stay safe and keep washing those paws. Stay strong my fellow Warriors!

~ Spottedfire-Windclan

Medd let out a yelp as he jumped over a robot and kicked it into a wall. The hall had quickly filled with robots and the fusion was feeling outmatched.

Hiding by him was Waylon, who didn't know a thing about fighting.

"Is there a way to deactivate all the robots?" asked Medd.

"Um, yes, but Dr. Welsh has the remote." said Waylon.

"Plan B then for them?!" demanded Medd, grabbing a crowbar and beating a robot back.

A laser is fired and Medd just barely manages to grab Waylon and avoid it.

"I don't...wait, an EMP blast, that should work, okay, look for a panel in the wall." said Waylon.

Medd looks around and soon the fusion spots one on the other side of the wall.

"I see one, okay, hold on tight Waylon, this will be a bumpy ride." said Medd.

The programmer gulps as he's put onto the fusion's back and buries his head. Medd then starts running, using the crowbar to beat back the robots, even jumping a few.

He skids down the hall, the panel in sight when more of the robots arrive.

"Okay, Waylon, it's up to you." said Medd.

They grab the man and throw him over the robot's heads. The man screams in terror but lands with a tumble near the panel.

He groans to stand up, grabbing his throbbing arm. He looks back, seeing the fusion getting swarmed by the robots.

He gets to the panel, ripping the door off to see the wires.

"Okay, disconnect this and plug it here, cross these wires here, now this little do dad, and got it!" cheered Waylon.

He picks up two disconnected cords and sees Medd almost covered.

"I hope this works." said Waylon.

With that, he connects the wires and there's loud static before the panel explodes.

The robots face the explosion when they start frizzing and sparking. The robots fall, a few even having their heads explode off.

Medd pants as he watches the carnage of robots, even the lights going off and turning red. He gets up and runs to the panel, seeing it as a scorch mark now, but Waylon was not near it.

Medd looks around to see the programmer, he was blasted back about six feet.

"Waylon, are you okay?" asked Medd, looking him over.

Waylon groans before sitting up, holding his leg and the fusion sees why. There was a large piece of shrapnel stuck in his leg.

"Oh man, you're leg." said Medd.

Waylon grips the metal and pulls it out, letting out a gasp of pain as blood travels from the wound and onto the floor.

"I-I'll be okay, let's just get moving, Tord may need your help after this." said Waylon.